16th February 2016, 03:08 PM
dilli_1991

Am I eligible to apply for ICWA course after completion of B.Com CS with arrears?

Sir/Mam,

I am Dillibabu 25 years old. I was completed B.com (C.S). I planned to complete my arrears. After completion of arrears shall i eligible to do ICWA course. What is the minimum criteria they will look for? Where to get this information?

16th September 2016, 12:55 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for ICWA course after completion of B.Com CS with arrears?

Yes,you will be eligible to do ICWA course after clearing your backlogs.

ICWA stands for Institute of Cost and Works Accountants .

There are three stages in ICWA course .They are :-

* Foundation course ,

* Intermediate Course ,

* Final Course.

-The minimum age to apply for the ICWA course is 17 years. And,there is no upper age limit to apply for the course .

-Academic qualification required for admission in ICWA Foundation Course is 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.Final year student of 12th class can also apply for the Foundation Course.

-Academic qualification required for admission in ICWA Intermediate course is ICWA Foundation course / Bachelor's degree.

-Academic qualification required for admission in ICWA Final Course is the ICWA Intermediate Course.

ICWAI stands for Institute of Cost and works accountants of India.

The course offered by the ICWAI is known as “CWA Course” whose name has been changed later into CMA.

There are three different stages in the ICWAI course.

The stages are CMA Foundation, intermediate and final.

The fee structure for the ICWA course are as mentioned below:-

- Foundation Course: Rs. 4,000/-

- Intermediate Course: Rs. 20,000/-

- Final Course: Rs. 17,000/-

Duration required to complete different program of ICWA are as under :-:

- Foundation Program- 8 months

- Intermediate Program- 10 months

- Final Course- 18 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?