1st June 2015, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

How to get placed n MNC companies if I have 15 arrears?

I have 15 arrears. I want job. I want placement. How to get placed? Can you please let me know the procedure which I need to follow to ensure that I would get job in some reputed MNC companies? Do I need to clear all the arrears in order to be eligible?

3rd June 2015, 10:51 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get placed n MNC companies if I have 15 arrears?

No, it is not possible to join any MNC company having 15 arrears at present. In order to be eligible for applying MNC Companies or to get job in MNC Company you are required to first clear all your 15 backlogs so that there after you can appear in MNC Recruitments. Getting selected in any MNC company without clearing your backlogs is not possible. So I suggest you to clear all your arrears first in order to be eligible and then start applying for MNC Companies. Here is the common eligibility criteria you are required to meet in order to get placed in MNC Companies.

>> Candidates must have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA from a recognized university or its equivalent.

>> Candidates must have obtained minimum 60% marks or above in order to be eligible for appearing in company's recruitment process.

>> There must not be any active arrear to be eligible. Since you do not meet this particular criteria, you are required to clear them all and make sure your percentage is more than 60% marks.

>> Get Command over programming languages namely C, C++, C#, Oracle, .NET, SQL, DBMS, Data Structure to get placed easily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?