22nd March 2017, 12:12 PM
SNEHAL1218p

Am I eligible to apply for Maharashtra Forest Service exam after completing B.Sc in Microbiology?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with B.Sc in Microbiology and after completing it I want to apply for Maharashtra Forest Service exam so I want to know am I eligible to apply for Maharashtra Forest Service exam after completing B.Sc in Microbiology? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to give Indian Forest service exam after completing BSc in Microbiology and MSc in Horticulture?
  2. Am I eligible for Maharashtra forest services after completing BSc Biotechnology
  3. Am I eligible for school service commission after completing BSc Microbiology?
  4. Am I eligible to appear in Indian Forest Service exam after completing B.Tech(Biotechnology)?
  5. Can a B.Sc in Industrial Microbiology and 12th without Mathematics eligible for Forest Service exam conducted by MPSC?
  6. When does the counseling start in Karnataka?
  7. Are commerce students eligible to join Indian Forest Service?
  8. Am I eligible to get a job in the Forest Department after completing B.Com? Can I apply for UPSC exam after B.Com? -- [New]
  9. Can I apply for TET exam after completing BSc, Microbiology with B.ed
  10. Eligibility to apply in MPPSC Forest Service exam for B.E.(IT) graduate?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for Indian Forest Service exam if completed B.Sc(Zoology) from IGNOU?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for MSc Microbiology course after completing BSc with 75% from MDS university?
  13. Can I apply for Indian Forest Service after graduating BSc Electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to write TRB exam after completing BSc, B.Ed microbiology
  15. Which subject is better out of Zoology and Microbiology for Indian Forest Service?
  16. Am I eligible to any forest post after completing BSc and PG
  17. Am I eligible to appear in Indian Forest Service exam having -6.75D eyesight?
  18. How to do BSc in Microbiology? Which are the top colleges in Maharashtra? Is there a good score in Microbiology?
1st April 2017, 12:47 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Maharashtra Forest Service exam after completing B.Sc in Microbiology?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for Maharashtra Forest Service Examination:

There is a certain eligibility criteria that is required in order to apply for Maharashtra Forest Service Examination. Yes, you are eligible to apply for Maharashtra Forest Service Examination after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology.

The basic educational qualification required is Bachelor's Degree or Engineering or Graduation in Science from a recognized university and the streams allowed are, Computer or ME or Agri or E&C, Geology or Chemistry or Science or Botany or Mathematics or Statistics of Physics from a recognized university.
19th December 2017, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Maharashtra Forest Service exam after completing B.Sc in Microbiology?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with B.E polymer Engineering and after completing it I want to apply for Maharashtra Forest Service exam so I want to know am I eligible to apply for Maharashtra Forest Service exam after completing B.E polymer Engineering? Please answer as soon as possible.
26th July 2020, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

BSc pcm group in YCM University they are eligible for Maharashtra Forest service
3rd September 2021, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Ami eligible to apply for Maharashtra forest sery exam after completing bsc in YCMOU
5th September 2021, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Maharashtra forest service exam after completing bsc (with physics math) in YCMOU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?