28th March 2012, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MPPMT after completing 12th from Rajasthan? List of the medical colleges of MP?

Sir, I am from Udaipur, Rajasthan. I completed my 12th from Rajasthan only. My residence is of rajasthan only. I'm having cbse board, but my birth certificate is of Madhya Pradesh. So, am I eligible for MPPMT's or not??
& Sir please kindly suggest me all the medical colleges (not Dental) of Madhya Pradesh in which I'm eligible!
Thanks

18th July 2012, 12:37 AM
Pawan Kumar Dinkar

Default Re: Am I eligible for MPPMT after completing 12th from Rajasthan? List of the medical colleges of MP?

The eligibility criteria are given in the lines below.

1.Residents of Madhya Pradesh are eligible to apply for appearing in the entrance test.
2.The candidates should be above 17 years of age at the time of applying.
3.Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (10+2) or its equivalent examination must have passed by the candidates, from any recognized state/national Board.
4.The candidates must have passed the qualifying examination, with not less than 50% marks in aggregate in the science subjects – Physics, Chemistry and Biology, from any recognized Board.
5.The candidates belonging to Schedule Castes (SC) / Schedule Tribes category should have cleared qualifying examination with a minimum of 40% marks in aggregate.
6.Candidates appearing in final year examination and those waiting for results can also apply to appear in MP PMT Exam.

So you cannot apply for it, birth certificate is not a proof that you are residence of M.P.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?