30th December 2011, 02:11 PM
sravani pulaparthi

Is it compulsory to write PGCET exam to get admission for M.Tech in AP at Visakhapatnam?

i wrote gate-2011 exam. my gate score is 384. is it compulsory to write pgcet exam to get admission for m.tech in andhra university at visakhapatnam ?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the future in M.Tech for B.Tech ECE student? Which colleges to prefer in Visakhapatnam? Can I get a seat in Visakhapatnam after scoring 5790 rank in PGCET?
  2. Admission procedure of part time M.Tech through PGCET? Good colleges, fees availability of forms?
  3. What is the PGCET syllabus? Previous years papers and rank required in PGCET entrance exam to get in government M.Tech college? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the PGCET syllabus? Previous years question papers? What should be the ranking in the PGCET entrance exam?
  5. Whether a candidate is eligible to get admission in VTU through Karnataka PGCET? Is VTU PGCET equivalent to Karnataka PGCET?
  6. Details regarding PGCET entrance exam?
  7. Details about PGCET? Details regarding PGCET?
  8. Required Rank in PGCET Exam to get admission for M.Tech course in a Government College? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  9. Can I write B.Arch exam in Visakhapatnam?
  10. How to get admission in M.Tech? I have scored 18000 in PGCET
  11. How many times I can write PGCET exam? -- [New]
  12. What is the eligibility criteria of PGCET?
  13. Complete details about PGCET?
  14. How to do M.Tech after completing my B.Tech in Biotech? Which are the colleges offering the groups for M.Tech?
  15. How to apply for PGCET? Books to be referred to prepare for IT branch in B.Tech? Fee structure details for M.Tech in different universities?
  16. How to prepare for Karnataka PGCET M.Tech Entrance Exam? Syllabus of the exam?
  17. B.Sc graduate can do PGCET? When examination will be conducted?
  18. From where in Bangalore to purchase the PGCET form for admission in M.Tech computer science? Any official website for PGCET Authority? Last date of getting the admission form and submission?
22nd September 2012, 09:22 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it compulsory to write PGCET exam to get admission for M.Tech in AP at Visakhapatnam?

Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an all India examination that primarily tests the comprehensive understanding of various undergraduate subjects in Engineering and Technology. The score is used for admissions to various post-graduate programs (eg. M.E., M.Tech, direct Ph.D.) in Indian higher education institutes with financial assistance provided by MHRD and other Government agencies.

You have already passed GATE with a score of 384. The certificate holds the value to make you eligible to apply for admission in post graduate (M.Tech) programs in any college offering engineering. You do not have to write PGCET exam for applying for M.Tech in Andhra Pradesh.
22nd September 2012, 09:27 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it compulsory to write PGCET exam to get admission for M.Tech in AP at Visakhapatnam?

Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an all India examination that primarily tests the comprehensive understanding of various undergraduate subjects in Engineering and Technology. The score is used for admissions to various post-graduate programs (eg. M.E., M.Tech, direct Ph.D.) in Indian higher education institutes with financial assistance provided by MHRD and other Government agencies.

You have already passed GATE with a score of 384. The certificate holds the value to make you eligible to apply for admission in post graduate (M.Tech) programs in any college offering engineering. You do not have to write PGCET exam for applying for M.Tech in Andhra Pradesh.
18th October 2013, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to write PGCET exam to get admission for M.Tech in AP at Vijayawada
18th October 2013, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

am not wrote pgcet exam. Is it compulsory to write PGCET exam to get admission for M.Tech in AP at Vijayawada
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?