8th May 2011, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for MSc Microbiology course after completing BSc with 75% from MDS university?

Sir, i'v completd my B.Sc. with 75% from m.D.S. university now i want to do M.Sc. in microbiology so can iapply for that

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  2. After completing BSc MLT with 63% from Janardhan Rai Nagar Vidyapeeth Deemed University can I do MSc Medical Microbiology/Clinical Microbiology?
  3. How to join MSc Microbiology after completing BSc?
  4. How to study MSc Microbiology through distance after completing BSc Microbiology in MG university Kerala
  5. Am I eligible to give Indian Forest service exam after completing BSc in Microbiology and MSc in Horticulture?
  6. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?
  7. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  8. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  9. Are BSc students eligible for MSc microbiology?
  10. Can I go for MSc Human Anatomy after completing BSc Microbiology?
  11. Universities having centers in Delhi/NCR offering MSc in Microbiology? I have completed BSc in Microbiology
  12. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible for MSc microbiology after completing BSc nursing from reputed medical college of Punjab
  14. Can I do M.Phil in Agricultural Microbiology after completing BSc Zoology and MSc Microbiology?
  15. How to apply for state and central government job after completing MSc Microbiology? What are the job opportunities after BSc and MSc?
  16. Am i eligible for MSc with 50% marks in BSc? -- [New]
  17. Am i eligible to apply for MSc Nanotechnology after completing graduation with BSc Biotechnology? Which are the colleges/universities?
  18. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
9th May 2011, 04:04 PM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for MSc Microbiology course after completing BSc with 75% from MDS university?

hi friend, you can surely apply M.Sc microbiology course. because you having all the eligibility conditions right now. So , you can join definitely no doubt in it.

All the best.
11th July 2011, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for MSc Microbiology course after completing BSc with 75% from MDS university?

hello sir
can i apply neno. i have done bsc"(pcb) with 59% mlsu university
5th September 2011, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

hello,

i have complted my Bsc in microbiology but unfortunately have pass class certificate. am i eligible to do Msc in microbiology?

if yes the hw to proceed further. kindly help me. my email: [email protected]
1st December 2011, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir,am i elgible for aplying Msc medical microbiolgy after complting my Bsc MLT course
18th February 2012, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

am i elegible to apply for msc microbiology course after completing bsc with botany , zoology and computer science as my optional subject
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?