9th February 2017, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for NIPER entrance exam after being disqualified in the GPAT entrance exam?

Respected Sir, I had appeared in the GPAT exam in which I got disqualified with score 76 marks. Now I want to apply for NIPER exam so I want to know am I eligible to apply for NIPER entrance exam after being disqualified in the GPAT entrance exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

15th February 2017, 12:08 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for NIPER entrance exam after being disqualified in the GPAT entrance exam?

The eligibility criteria for NIPER entrance examination is as below:

>>Candidate must have done bachelor's degree or master's degree in respective discipline for different courses.

>>Candidate must have 60% or 6.75 GPA in qualifying examination.

>>Third criteria is that candidate must have valid GATE or NET or GPAT score.

You have not qualified in GPAT entrance examination and hence not eligible to apply for NIPER entrance examination.
15th February 2017, 07:46 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for NIPER entrance exam after being disqualified in the GPAT entrance exam?

GPAT disqualified candidates are not allowed to appear for NIPER entrance examination. The eligibility criteria of NIPER entrance exam:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree with 60% marks.

2. You should qualified in any entrance exam like GATE or GPAT or NET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?