2nd July 2011, 11:38 AM
harshmn

Procedure for M.Pharm admission in Gujarat? Information about the CET?

hello sir,
with gpate rank 4022..
what is the procedure for m.pharm admission in gujarat ?
what about cet can you give me some information about that ??

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in M.Pharm in Anand Gujarat? Entrance exam that I have to answer to take admission in Gujarat?
  2. Date of entrance test of M.Pharm in Gujarat? Procedure to get the form? List of M.Pharm colleges affiliated to AICTE?
  3. Admission in Gujarat for M.Pharm? Information about Gujarat Entrance Exam? Procedure for M.Pharm in Gujarat?
  4. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  5. What are the documents required to take admission through MHT CET?
  6. Marks needed in AIEEE and MHT CET for admission in SPCE? Procedure of admission for outside Maharashtra State Student?
  7. Can students from Maharashtra give Gujarat CET?
  8. What is the admission procedure in GUJCET for CBSE students born in Gujarat?
  9. How to take admission in Gujarat? Procedure for admission? I have done diploma engineering in EC from MIT college Pune
  10. Will medical colleges of Gujarat take admission through NEET or will it take admission through own CET exam? Is there any exam center in Delhi for the same?
  11. M.Pharm. Colleges and Number Of Seats in Andhra Pradesh -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get admission in M.Pharma without having GPAT score? What is the fee structure of this course?
  13. How to get admission through GATE in M.E in Gujarat after completing B.E?
  14. List of the colleges which are the under government CET?
  15. GUJCET qualification?
  16. What are the procedures and eligibility criteria to take admission in colleges of Gujarat for BBA course?
  17. Procedure to take admission through GCET in Gujarat?
  18. Admission procedure in government university of forensic science Gujarat? -- [New]
4th July 2011, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for M.Pharm admission in Gujarat? Information about the CET?

gtu will held the entrance exam for who are disqualified in GPAT 2011?
6th July 2011, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for M.Pharm admission in Gujarat? Information about the CET?

hello sir
i m gpat disqualified
please sent the syllabus and papers of cet exam for m.pharm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?