6th December 2016, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for NIPER entrance exam for Ph.D while studying in final year of M.Pharmacy? How to prepare for entrance exam?

Hello sir, I am studying in final year of M.Pharmacy and want to do Ph.D in same stream. Am I eligible to apply for NIPER entrance exam for Ph.D? How to prepare for entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and requirements to apply in NIPER PhD entrance exam for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  2. Eligiblity for niper and and is there is GATE exam for pharmacy?
  3. Syllabus and previous year question papers of NIPER Ph.D entrance exam?
  4. Am I eligible to appear in NIPER PhD entrance exam being a B.Pharmacy 3rd year candidate?
  5. Can I apply for NIPER Ph.D entrance exam after completing MCA? Date of NIPER Ph.D entrance exam?
  6. Am I eligible to appear in NIPER PhD entrance exam without NET and GATE scorecards?
  7. Where should I get to know about my registration number of GATE? Can I apply for NIPER entrance test for PhD this year?
  8. NIPER entrance syllabus and old question papers
  9. GATE M.Pharmacy Previous Years Question Papers with Solutions/Answer Keys
  10. Am I eligible to apply for NIPER PhD entrance exam if completed correspondence M.Pharmacy?
  11. For which subject I should apply for Ph.D in NIPER being a M.Pharma final year student?
  12. Eligibility for m.pharm (niper entrance exam 2010) -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Previous year model question papers of NIPER and DIPSAR for Ph.D entrance exam?
  14. Entrance exam to pursue PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  15. Entrance exam for doing PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  16. Entrance exam for doing PHD in Pharmacy after M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for NIPER entrance exam after being disqualified in the GPAT entrance exam? -- [New]
  18. With GATE 2009 score card can I apply for NIPER PhD? What shall I do to get admission in NIPER for PhD?
8th December 2016, 11:36 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for NIPER entrance exam for Ph.D while studying in final year of M.Pharmacy? How to prepare for entrance exam?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you are eligible to appear in the NIPER examination in order to pursue Ph.D course while studying in the final year of M.Pharmacy course, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who are in the final year of Masters degree course from a recognised University are eligible to appear in the Ph.D entrance examination.
To prepare well for the entrance examination, you should join a reputed coaching Institute where you can get much knowledge about the examination and from where you can score well in the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?