31st August 2019, 04:16 PM
Astha jha

Am I eligible to apply for SSC CGL exam while being in final year of Graduation?

Hello Sir, this year I am doing my final year of graduation and I want to fill form of Staff Selection Commission - Combined Graduate Level Examination (SSC CGL). So, I want to know that this year I can apply for SSC CGL although I didn't complete my graduation or do I need to complete my graduation first?

4th September 2019, 12:18 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for SSC CGL exam while being in final year of Graduation?

The first thing I would like to let you know that the minimum education required to apply for SSC CGL (Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level) examination is a graduation degree course in any discipline from a recognised university. Students pursuing final year of their bachelor's degree are also allowed to appear in the same examination.

So, you are definitely eligible to apply for SSC CGL examination while pursuing final year of your graduation degree course but your candidature for recruitment through the same examination will be valid only if you manage to complete/pass your graduation degree course by the deadline date provided in the notification released for the same examination.

For more details regarding the SSC examinations, you can refer to the link www.ssc.nic.in 76.
13th September 2019, 03:57 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Am I eligible to apply for SSC CGL exam while being in final year of Graduation?

[QUOTE=Astha jha;7075894]Hello Sir, this year I am doing my final year of graduation and I want to fill form of Staff Selection Commission - Combined Graduate Level Examination (SSC CGL). So, I want to know that this year I can apply for SSC CGL although I didn't complete my graduation or do I need to complete my graduation first?[

hii dear , if u are in final year of graduation u are not eligible for any post of ssc cgl bcoz all post are graduate level
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?