12th May 2011, 12:19 PM
GIRISH00

Am I eligible to become a professor in B.Ed college after completion of M.Ed with 55%?

Hi sir ..i did b.ed with 72% and m.a with 47%..and i wish to do m.ed ..but i heard that if i want be a profesar in b.ed college ..i must have 55% in m.ed and m.a too but in my case i am having 47% in ma.so shud i eligable to be a proff in b.ed college after complition of m.ed and after that shud i go for mphil or phd? Sir i m very confused pls give me answer as soon as possible

8th September 2011, 01:37 AM
saugata2008

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a professor in B.Ed college after completion of M.Ed with 55%?

To become a professor in B.Ed college you have to go through the NET exam .The NET exam is conducted by UGC.

The eligibility criteria for NET -

1.Master degree and B.Ed from any recognized university .
2.minimum 55% marks for in Master degree and in B.Ed .
5% relaxation for the sc/st categories.

As you have 47% in MA according to the criteria you are not eligible for NET exam .

Thank you
21st November 2011, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a professor in B.Ed college after completion of M.Ed with 55%?

Is 54.75% in M.ed with M.phil completed in August 2008 and P.hd registered eligible for net/set exam and can become a proffessor in B.Ed college.
18th December 2011, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir ..i did b.ed with 68% and m.sc with 75%..and i wish to do m.ed .. if i want to be a profesar in b.ed college ..what degree is necessary & mandetory?
10th March 2012, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

i m doing my tyb.com(FAAT) student, after my graduation il be doing b.ed so can i be able to become a professor after my b.com and then b.ed ???
i want to become a professor, so if not eligible than after t.y what should i have to do to become professor??
1st April 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

i have done M.A food& nutrition(home science) with 70%. Can i appear in net opting education as subject? Presently doing M.Ed .
23rd May 2012, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir ..i did b.ed & m.ed ..i must have 54.45% in m.ed so shud i eligable for NET exam ? Sir i m very confused pls give me answer as soon as possible
14th January 2013, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I have MA with 54.5%. Am i eligible for NET exam
8th May 2013, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

I am an m.a english with 60% and m.ed also with 60% if I clear ugc net exam in english can i be eligible for the posts of lecturer in both govt. general and b.ed colleges?
Or have i to do net in education for b.ed college , governmental?
7th July 2013, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

I am a B.Tech degree holder in engineerin physics discipline.Can I apply for UGC net eaxm in Physics?
28th August 2013, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

for getting job as a b.ed college lecturer,do i have 2 clear ugc net in education or csir net in my msc subject?
15th January 2014, 03:23 AM
Unregistered

I am m.ed. with 70% and m.a. 45% (english) may I apply for a lecturer job if I clear ugc net. I m 35 years old
24th April 2014, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

i have done Bsc physics,B.ed and M,ed in physical science, am i eligible to attend the UGC NET EXAM?
20th August 2014, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

I had English major in degree level & linguistics in PG & done b.ed with English method paper .am I eligible for enlish lecturer in b.ed colleges
13th September 2019, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

I am having my M.Sc.,physics in distant education and B.Ed ln distance education.Am I eligible for NET exam Quora?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?