1st February 2013, 11:39 AM
Saursir

Am I eligible to apply for SSC CGL exam while in last year graduation

I am in the last year of graduation am i eligible to apply for ssc cgl exam. Saursir

28th February 2013, 11:08 AM
Beawar

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for SSC CGL exam while in last year graduation

Dear..

The eligibility of SSC Combined graduate exam is as follows :-

A candidate must be a graduate
Graduation must be done from a recognized university
Age limit is 20-27
No relaxation to General candidates
Relaxation is given to SC ST and OBC candidate
No minimum percentage limit
No subject criteria
Exam is conducted once in a year

And the best thing is that you are eligible when you are in Final year so you can apply also in the final year and go for the exam.

The question paper contains questions from :-

English
Maths
Reasoning
General knowledge

The exam will be conducted in two tier, Tier I and Tier II and it will be followed by an Interview.

Hope it will help

Cheers...!!!
25th August 2013, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for SSC CGL exam while in last year graduation

futur after m.sc.botony
26th August 2013, 03:39 PM
nishi513

HI FRIEND
## The minimum educational qualification required to apply for Combined Graduate Level examination conducted by SSC is graduation/degree in any discipline from recognised institution or university & final year students are also eligible to apply
## Age limit to apply for SSC CGL examination is 21-28 years and the age relaxations are
->3 years for OBC candidates
->5 years for SC/ST candidates
->10 years for PWD candidates
## Selection process is written test,skill test and personal interview
## So,you are definitely eligible to apply for SSC CGL exam
## For further details visit www.ssc.nic.in

** ALL THE BEST **
26th August 2013, 06:09 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Graduation is the minimum qualification mentioned for SSC CGL exam. It is not mentioned in the exam notification as final year graduates can apply. Anyway,aspirants must submit sufficient documents as the time of interview, if qualified in the written exam. If you are confident in submitting documents proving qualifying degree, then you can apply. Detailed information can be collected from the notification of SSC.
26th August 2013, 11:24 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saursir View Post
I am in the last year of graduation am i eligible to apply for ssc cgl exam. Saursir

Staff Selection Commission

No,you will not be eligible to apply for SSC CGL(Combined Graduate Level) common written exam without passing your final bachelor degree course.Eligibility required to apply for SSC CGL Exam is as follows :-

-->>Candidates must be a citizen of India.
-->>Candidates minimum academic qualification should be bachelor degree pass out in any discipline from any recognized university.
-->>Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and should not be above 27 years.

Quote:
So you will have to pass your bachelor degree course with first/second class.
Selection Process through SSC CGL Exam is conducted in three phases.These are :-
  1. Preliminary Exam - Tier I.
  2. Mains Exam - Tier II.
  3. Personal Interview.
Preliminary Exam will be objective type with multiple choice answers.Total number of questions will be 200 and total; duration of written exam will be 2 hour and 40 minutes.Total number of sections will be four and each section will include 50 questions.Preliminary exam will include questions from :-
  1. General Intelligence and Reasoning.
  2. Arithmetic Ability.
  3. General Awareness.
  4. English Comprehension.
Mains exam will include two questions set and each set will include 100 questions.Each questions set will be 2 hours and each question set will be of 200 marks.Mains exam will include questions from :-
  1. Arithmetic Ability and Data Interpretation.
  2. English Language and Comprehension.
Candidates who get passed in Preliminary and Mains exam are called for Personal Interview.Personal Interview will be of 100 marks.

For more details you can visit its official website at http://ssc.nic.in/

27th August 2013, 06:07 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saursir View Post

NO you cannot apply for the SSC Combined Graduate Level exams in last year of Graduation

Once you have completed your Graduation than only you can apply for this exams

Eligibilty to apply:

Educational qualifications:
Bachelors Degree Pass in any stream
No Minimum Percentage is required in Graduation

AGE-
Minimum 18 years
Maximum 27 years
OBC gets 3 years and SC/ST gets 5 years age relaxations

Next Tier 1 Exam of the SSC Combined Graduate level will be held in May 2014 Notification and advertisement will come out in Jan 2014

Questions will be asked from the Below Sections in this Exams:
>> English Comprehension
>> General Awareness
>> Quantitative Aptitude
>> General Intelligence and Reasoning
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?