23rd April 2013, 03:02 PM
arvindraj1

Am I eligible to apply for SSLC?

Hi i am arvind from bangalore, actually i have discontinued my studies from 8th std due to family situation. I wish to continue my education starting from sslc. i would like to know what would be the cost and first of all is my age eligible to do the studies and institutes in bangalore to study.

29th June 2015, 08:07 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for SSLC?

Yes, you are eligible to continue your SSLC ( Senior Secondary Level Certificate). But it is first compulsory to enrol yourself in the class 9th and after qualifying the examination you are eligible for the next class.

To get the admission visit to your near by school or in which you want to take the admission. The school fee and admission fee very for the different school according to there infrastructure and faculty.

You have to keep the documents ready to get the admission and even some of the schools first take the entrance test before the admission.

So you can continue your study which is the best according to my point of view.
10th September 2019, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for SSLC?

I want to continue my 10 the class pls help me ,I am really want to be studied person,I got married I have small baby I want continue at home.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?