19th July 2014, 01:22 PM
Posts: n/a

Engineering from European countries is possible after SSLC?

My son pass-out SSLC this year. can i possible to send him engineering degree in europe country once he is passed with his sslc?

Related Questions:
  1. Are there any good engineering colleges in Abroad like Singapore or other European Countries which take admission just by 12th board exam marks?
  2. Can I get scholarship to study MBA in any European country if having 5 arrears in B.Tech?
  3. How can I compare civil engineering jobs in Africa to the others in America and European countries? Which African country is best for this?
  4. Best colleges for MS in chemical in European countries? Is TOEFL necessary for admission in Europe universities?
  5. Which entrance exam to write for admission in M.Arch at Newzealand, Switzerland or other European countries?
  6. What exam to give for PG Degree from European countries or Australia?
  7. Institutes/universities in in European countries providing phd in Nuclear engineering or Nuclear physics?
  8. How to do Ph.D from European Countries? I have completed M.tech in Thermal System and Design Mechanical
  9. Which degree is valid in Europe? Procedure of working in European countries?
  10. What are the job opportunities as a NCHM graduate?
  11. How should I work in European countries like Canada and USA after completing completing BSc IT?
  12. Attempts in UPSC Exams for General Category?
  13. Can I do masters in European countries after bachelor degree from CMJ university?
  14. How can mechanical engineers get a job in European Countries?
  15. Eligibility for PhD in Australia or European countries? -- [New]
  16. What are the available options for further studies in India and abroad after doing MBBS?
  17. How to become a RAW agent? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure and restrictions to get a job in abroad like European Countries?
18th June 2016, 03:16 PM
Senior Member+++++
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 2,813
Default Re: Engineering from European countries is possible after SSLC?

Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My son pass-out SSLC this year. can i possible to send him engineering degree in europe country once he is passed with his sslc?
Sorry, it is not possible to study the engineering graduation after 10th or SSLC. You have to study 10+2 minimum for the engineering admission in abroad. Mostly students opt to study only post graduation like MS or MBA in abroad. So you can also study the engineering graduation in India and study the post graduation in European countries. Many universities offer the MS and MBA courses with fewer fees in Europe. There are various educational consultants are available for this purpose of admission. You can contact them for more details or you can check the details in the websites.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Which country provides quality education for MS in electronics field? 2 23rd February 2014 08:29 AM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: