28th March 2011, 02:23 PM
akc.arun08

Can I be eligible for government exam after completing Electronics and Communication Engineering after SSLC?

hi Everybody,

I had completed my Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering after SSLC...

Can I eligible for the govt examination which is basic education qualification is 12TH standard...

kindly answer me.....

Arun Kumar

Related Questions:
  1. After completing Electronics and Communication Engineering for which government jobs am I eligible to apply? Criteria for government jobs? How should I be updated about vacancies in government?
  2. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication? -- [New]
  3. Which government job is best suitable after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  4. Can I get a job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  5. What should i do after completion of intermediate with MPC stream
  6. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  7. How should I proceed for engineering degree after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  8. What to do after completing 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  9. How to get a government job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering with 83%?
  10. Where can I get government jobs after Electronics and Communication Engineering? Is there any government job?
  11. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  12. Am I eligible to do MS in USA after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering
  13. Possibility to study M.Tech in Avionics after completing B.Tech in Electronics Engineering?
  14. ESE eligibility for the computer science std?
  15. Am I eligible to get job in BSNL after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  16. Am I eligible for JTO post after completing diploma engineering in electronics and communication
  17. Which are the good courses after completing B.E electronics and communication engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to do MS in USA in any computer science subject after completing my B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
6th January 2012, 06:40 AM
senthilkumarvm

Exclamation Re: Can I be eligible for government exam after completing Electronics and Communication Engineering after SSLC?

hi friend you are asking about government exam.. Based on the posting, the qualification can change. but you are eligible to attend all posting, if you take science related subjects. because it can be applicable to all jobs.

In future all IT companies also take ECE. so you can take your course and study well.. Hope Your doubt is cleared
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?