13th October 2016, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply in Karnataka Police Constable recruitment being a 3 years Diploma holder on 10th basis?

Myself Bharath, 18 years OF AGE and I have completed 10th and 3 years Diploma course and I want to apply for Police Constable recruitment in Karnataka. But some people told me that Diploma holders are not eligible for this recruitment. I just want to know is it true? Or, can I eligible to apply in this recruitment?

14th October 2016, 10:15 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in Karnataka Police Constable recruitment being a 3 years Diploma holder on 10th basis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Myself Bharath, 18 years OF AGE and I have completed 10th and 3 years Diploma course and I want to apply for Police Constable recruitment in Karnataka. But some people told me that Diploma holders are not eligible for this recruitment. I just want to know is it true? Or, can I eligible to apply in this recruitment?
Diploma candidates are eligible for Police Constable post if you have completed 12th standard.

If you can apply for Police constable then the educational qualification required for this post is 12th standard.

Your age should be in between 18 to 25 years.
14th October 2016, 05:57 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in Karnataka Police Constable recruitment being a 3 years Diploma holder on 10th basis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment being a 3 years Diploma holder after 10th class. The candidates who have passed SSLC through CBSE or ICSE or SSC or State Board or equivalent certificate are eligible to apply for the Karnataka Police Constable post. The age of the candidates should be between 18 years to 25 years. The candidates can apply online for the post. The selection will be done through written test, Interview and Endurance and Physical Standard Test. The Karnataka State Police Recruitment website link is Click Here
14th October 2016, 06:18 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

As you have completed your 3 years diploma after class 10th, so you are not eligible to apply for Police Constable recruitment in Karnataka.

The eligibility criteria to appear for this post are:

> You must hold a graduation or a bachelor's degree or equivalent education from a recognized institution.

> Your age should be in between 18 to 28 years. For SC/ST/OBC candidates it is 33 years.

> Height should be 167.5 cms for males and 152.4 cms for females.

So, at first you have to complete your graduation or a bachelor's degree then only you can apply for this recruitment.
14th October 2016, 06:38 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment for Diploma Holders:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to apply for Karnataka State Police Constable recruitment being a Diploma holder. As you have not met the required educational qualification, I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for Karnataka State Police Constable Recruitment. The basic educational qualification required basically varies from post to post in Police Department.

>> For Reserve Police Constable - Candidates must have SSLC from a recognized university (CBSE, State Board, ICSE or SSC)

>> For State Police Constable - Candidates must have completed Bachelor Degree or a Graduation from a recognized university

As you are a Diploma holder, I am once again sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment.
14th October 2016, 08:15 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

The eligibility for the police constable post is Graduation degree.

Since diplomas are not equivalent to the graduation degree, you cannot apply for the same.

You have to pursue the graduation through any institute in any subject of your choice for the recruitment of the said post since diplomas are equivalent to only 12th.
14th June 2017, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Other than Kannada state people like Andhra Pradesh and another state people are eligible to constable jobs in Karnataka or not?
8th June 2018, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply in karnataka police constable recruitment after 10th?
31st July 2018, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed diploma course after 10th. I'm intrested to join police department. So i can eligible to apply assistant sub inspecter? Asi post?
15th October 2019, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

I had sanskrit sahitya marks card is tgis equivalent to 12th. can i apply for police constable
30th October 2019, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

I am from andhra pradesh and i completed my education in andhra pradesh ....am i eligible to karnataka state police SUB INSPECTOR...??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?