17th September 2020, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for the UPSC Indian Engineering Services recruitment being a BE(Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering) student? Scope of this BE course?

Hi Sir, I am studying BE in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering. I would like to know about the scope of this course. And also my eligibility for applying UPSC Indian Engineering Services recruitment. Please tell me asap.

7th October 2020, 01:04 PM
Vaisiri

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for the UPSC Indian Engineering Services recruitment being a BE(Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering) student? Scope of this BE course?

Yes, you are eligible for applying UPSC exam for Indian Engineering Services recruitment as you need only degree in engineering to apply for it.
Scope for this degree is high you can work as a Instrument Engineer, Automation Engineer, Control Engineer, Instrumentation Technologist, Instrument mechanic, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?