28th June 2011, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Use and scope of Electronics and Instrumentation branch?

what is the use of electronics and instruementation branch? Please mention the scopes

12th July 2011, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Use and scope of Electronics and Instrumentation branch?

i am a electronics and comunication engginer and i go in instrumentation so tell me how can we use electronics in instrumentation and how can we use instrumenstation in electronics?
24th July 2011, 09:15 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the use of electronics and instruementation branch? Please mention the scopes
Many scope for Electronics instrumentation engg. in india.

like:--

BSNL JTO EXAM

NOKIA

SAMSUNG

DRDO

ISRO

AIRTEL

ERICSSION

SATYAM COMPUTER

Also you are eligible for private sector IT companies like TCS , CTS , WIPRO>

So you can choose any of the above organization.

All the best.
14th August 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

dear sir, i am going to take addmision in gandhi institute of engg. and tech. gunupur, odisha for b.tech in AEI branch. is it right college and branc? if yes, provide me all the job scope and market demand after 4 year.
14th August 2011, 04:52 PM
ROHIT1THAKUR

Electronics and instrumentation has a great scope and you will find it very interesting because
this branch of electronics deals with Embedded chips and sensors and chip designing and a bit
of coding partly in software.It is basically into designing and making of micro processors.

The companies which are interested in this kind of people and where you can get a job
are:
1)WIPRO
2)TCS
3)SATYAM
4)INFOSYS
5)BHEL
6)BSNL
7)NALCO
8)BEL
9)RELIANCE
10)DRDO
11)TATA INDICOM
28th August 2011, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

maximum pakage in aei
28th December 2011, 10:53 PM
chint123

this branch of electronics deals with Embedded chips and sensors and chip designing and a bit of coding partly in software.It is basically into designing and making of micro processors.

The companies which are interested in this kind of people and where you can get a job
are:
1)WIPRO
2)TCS
30cognizant etcccc
20th February 2012, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope for a job for electronic mechanism [ITC] finished boy in this electronics and instrumentation ?
2nd September 2012, 06:24 PM
jyotsana d

Smile Re: Use and scope of Electronics and Instrumentation branch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friend,

In an era where there is a huge demand for quick delivery of services, graduates of electronic and instrumentation engineering domain can also help in manufacturing of integrated chips to speed up the online transaction process.
Electronic and instrumentation engineering students are trained to develop and implement electronic and electric instruments for recording, measuring and monitoring physical phenomena during various industrial processes.

Courses students get to learn about under this include: Basic Electronics, Switching Theory, Solid State Devices and Circuits, Measurement System, Transducers, Sensors, Filters (Applied to Electrical, Optical, Data Storage, Transmission and Acquisition System, Telemetry and Digitals Instruments and Instrumentation etc.

Professionals in the field also manufacture chips, cell phones, Medical appliances and so on.

Some experts in the domain also has good scope in fields of Remote Sensing, Textile and Chemical Industries, Agro – based industries and aeronautical fields apart from all industries in the manufacturing segment.
At last i want to tell you even i am from INSTRUMENTATION BRANCH and found it very interesting. :-)

Thank you
10th July 2014, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

sir i am getting ei branch in ei should i go for that or should i opt for cs in ak goel through uptu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?