21st September 2015, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of Indian Engineering Services will be released? Procedure and eligibility to apply for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) final semester student?

Sir,
I am Sangram Singh, studying in B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) final semester. I want to give Indian Engineering Services exam. I want to know my eligibility. Also I want to know when the notification comes? Kindly tell me how can I apply also?

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification of Indian Statistical Services exam will be released? Detailed information and eligibility to apply for B.Sc(Statistics) final year student?
  2. Eligibility to apply in Indian Engineering Service recruitment exam for B.Tech(ECE) final semester student?
  3. Eligibility to appear in Indian Engineering Service exam for B.Tech(ECE) final semester student?
  4. Indian Navy after Mechanical engineering? Procedure to apply and eligibility? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure and eligibility to apply in JELET for Electrical Engineering Diploma last semester student?
  6. Procedure and eligibility to get scholarship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd semester student?
  7. How can I prepare for IES exam while in 5th semester? Which steps to follow?
  8. Eligibility criteria for doing diploma after engineering? Is there any entrance exam? What is the procedure to apply?
  9. Educational criteria for ISS and IES exam
  10. What kind of posts are available in Indian Railway for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student? Can I appear in Indian Railway recruitment exam in my final semester?
  11. When the notification of Indian Statistical Services recruitment exam will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  12. When HAL will release the notification for Internship? Requirements to apply for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) final semester student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in DMRC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) final semester student?
  14. When the notification for Internship will be released by Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  15. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Indian Engineering Service for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year candidate?
  16. What are the projects in Automobile engineering?
  17. PSU companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final semester student? Eligibility to apply?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland, Coimbatore for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final semester student?
24th September 2015, 07:40 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: When the notification of Indian Engineering Services will be released? Procedure and eligibility to apply for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) final semester student?

Indian Engineering Service Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission once in a year for admission to Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering. This year examination has been completed. Next Notification will be published in the month of March or April in the official website of UPSC as well as Employment Newspaper.

Eligibility Criteria:

The candidate should have completed Engineering degree course in any discipline from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. The candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years at the time of appearing for this examination. Upper age limits are applicable for reserved categories. Final year of degree course may also apply.

How to apply:

Only Online mode of application forms are available and there is no offline mode of application forms. Online application forms are available at the time of notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?