14th January 2021, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for the UPSC recruitment after completing Bachelor of Corporate Secretaryship?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing Bachelor of Corporate Secretaryship which is a vocational course. I want to apply for the UPSC recruitment. So, after completing my this course, I am eligible to apply for this recruitment?

15th January 2021, 01:31 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for the UPSC recruitment after completing Bachelor of Corporate Secretaryship?

Yes, You are eligible to apply for the UPSC recruitment after completing Bachelor of Corporate Secretaryship.

Only condition is that you must have completed Bachelor of Corporate Secretaryship from recognized university.

Your age should be in between 18 - 32 years as general category candidate.
15th January 2021, 04:21 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for the UPSC recruitment after completing Bachelor of Corporate Secretaryship?

The first thing I would like to let you know that the minimum education required for appearing in the Civil Services examination held by UPSC (and therefore often known as UPSC examination) for recruitment of IAS/IPS/IRS/etc. is a bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognized university.

So, having completed your Bachelor's degree in Corporate Secretaryship, you are eligible for appearing in the Civil Services examination as far as the educational requirement for the same is concerned.

For complete details regarding the same examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
15th January 2021, 06:08 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- YES, you are eligible to apply for the UPSC recruitment after completing Bachelor of Corporate Secretaryship.

To apply for UPSC recruitment, one should have done graduation in any discipline from a recognised University.

The age should be between 21 to 32 years. Age relaxation in upper age limit is provided to candidates belonging to reserved category students.

--- OFFICIAL WEBSITE
http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?