24th February 2012, 07:53 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Assam Police SI (Sub Inspector) exam after completing graduation from Kanta Handique State open university?

Sir, I have completed my graduation direct from Krisshna Kanta handique State open university. Assam, without doing H.S (10+2). Sir, now I am 24 year old . Am i eligible for the post of SI ? Please reply

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for the post of SI(Sub Inspector) in Assam Police? I've completed my graduation from Krishna Kanta Handique station open university(Assam) through correspondence without doing 12th
  2. Am I eligible to apply for the post of SI(Assam Police)? I have completed graduation
  3. Can I appear for Assam Civil Service exam after completing B.A from Krishna Kanta Handique State Open university Assam
  4. Qualifications needed for Police Sub Inspector in Assam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to study B.Ed if completed B.Com with 63% from Krishna Kanta Handique State Open University?
  6. What is age limit to appear for post of SI? I am 24 year old
  7. When does the vacancy open for the post of sub inspector in Assam Police?
  8. Do other state open university degree holders eligible to apply for Sub-Inspector of Police of Andhra Pradesh?
  9. Universities offering diploma in food technologies though correspondence? -- [New]
  10. What to choose after finishing BSc Maths between B.Ed or MSc? What are the job opportunities?
  11. Admission procedure of B.Ed correspondence?
  12. Which are the distance learning institutes in Allahabad approved by AICTE
  13. How to pursue BBA course if I am a student of B.Tech
  14. When is SI selection? How should I get the application form?
  15. How to do LLB? What is the procedure, syllabus?
  16. List of colleges offering diploma course in distance learning in India?
  17. Am I eligible to join Assam police as an Inspector? I will be a graduate in B.Com
  18. List of the top collages for MCA degree through correspondence in Navi Mumbai?
19th June 2012, 07:27 PM
GURINDER BILLING

Default Re: Am I eligible for Assam Police SI (Sub Inspector) exam after completing graduation from Kanta Handique State open university?

yes,you are eligible dear,go away best of luck!!
2nd August 2012, 11:23 PM
singhhr23

Default Re: Am I eligible for Assam Police SI (Sub Inspector) exam after completing graduation from Kanta Handique State open university?

Yes yo are eligible for SI (Sub Inspector) exam..

Eligibility Criteria:-

The Candidates age must be between 18 to 38 years.
The educational qualification requirement is candidate must have completed his/her is HSLC Examination passed from the Board of Secondary Education, Assam/CBSE. Diploma in Type writing / Computer is necessary.

Thanks..........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?