23rd February 2012, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for the post of SI(Assam Police)? I have completed graduation

Sir , I have complete my graduration from krishna Kanta Handique state open university , Assam without doing 10+2 through BPP . I am 24 year old . Am I eligible to apply for the post of SI (Assam Police) . Please reply

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for police superintendent post after completion of graduation course?
  2. Am i eligible for Sub Inspector job in Karnataka Police with 63.22% marks in B.Com?
  3. Am I eligible to study Post Graduation in Economics being a B.Com graduate?
  4. Am I eligible for the post of SI(Sub Inspector) in Assam Police? I've completed my graduation from Krishna Kanta Handique station open university(Assam) through correspondence without doing 12th
  5. Can i be eligible to appear for Haryana Police SI post after passing final year graduation?
  6. Eligibility for doing Hotel Management course after B.Com?
  7. How to apply for manager post in bank? I have completed graduation this year
  8. How to apply for SI post in MP Police after completion of B.E? I having 3 year working experience
  9. Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed course after completion of graduation and post graduation in Biotechnology?
  10. Maximum age limit to apply for job in Delhi Police?
  11. Am I eligible to do post graduation in Archaeology after completion of graduation in Electronics and Communication?
  12. Can i be eligible for Lecturer post after post graduation in Pharmacy? -- [New]
  13. Am i eligible to apply for the post of PO in a nationalised Bank? I have secured 58% in my graduation with economics honors
  14. Can I apply for B.Ed course with 50% marks in Graduation and 53% in Post Graduation?
  15. How to join Crime Branch or Cid after completing SYBCOM?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for IAS after graduation? What type post I will get?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for SBI PO post if I have 49% marks in Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Diploma holder is eligible or not for post of Police Inspector?
11th October 2012, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for the post of SI(Assam Police)? I have completed graduation

how i will become a IPS officer
31st January 2015, 11:10 PM
amrit chandra deka

Default Re: I eligible to apply for the post of SI(Assam Police)? I have completed graduation

Sir , I have complete my graduration from north lakhimpur commerce collage, I am 24 year old . Am I eligible to apply for the post of SI (Assam Police) .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?