21st October 2011, 05:57 PM
utpal bardhan

How can I become Superintendent of Assam Police?

How can i become supritendent of assam police...please tell me how to do it

19th June 2012, 10:54 PM
GURINDER BILLING

Default Re: How can I become Superintendent of Assam Police?

Assam Police comes under direct control of Department of Home Affairs, Government of Assam. The Assam Police is headed by Director General of Police DGP Jayanto N Choudhury. IPS .
Assam Police forces are organized into Police Ranges, headed by an Inspector General of Police (IG) or Deputy Inspector General of Police (DIG) who control several Police Districts.
The Police District is the fulcrum of state police activity and each Police District of the state is headed by a Superintendent of Police (SP). In many states an SP is assisted by one or more additional SPs and DSPs. Generally a Police district is same as a revenue district of a state.
The Police District is divided into Police Sub-Divisions and will be under the command of a Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) or Subdivision Police Officer (SDPO).
The Police Sub-Division is made up of one or more Police Circles, and is under the command of an Inspector of Police, often referred to as the Circle Inspector (CI).
Under the Police Circles are the police stations, generally under the control of a Sub-Inspector (SI). As per the various Indian laws, Sub-Inspector are the only officers who can file a charge sheet in the court.
20th June 2012, 08:33 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

to become a superintendent of assam police.

the eligibility criteria is:-
a candidate should hold a degree in arts,science,commerce of university recognized by the governor for this purpose.

no married woman shall be entitled as of right to be appointed for this service.
21st June 2012, 09:54 PM
GURINDER BILLING

hi!!!!
Assam Police comes under direct control of Department of Home Affairs, Government of Assam. The Assam Police is headed by Director General of Police DGP Jayanto N Choudhury. IPS .
Assam Police forces are organized into Police Ranges, headed by an Inspector General of Police (IG) or Deputy Inspector General of Police (DIG) who control several Police Districts.
The Police District is the fulcrum of state police activity and each Police District of the state is headed by a Superintendent of Police (SP). In many states an SP is assisted by one or more additional SPs and DSPs. Generally a Police district is same as a revenue district of a state.
The Police District is divided into Police Sub-Divisions and will be under the command of a Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) or Subdivision Police Officer (SDPO).
The Police Sub-Division is made up of one or more Police Circles, and is under the command of an Inspector of Police, often referred to as the Circle Inspector (CI).
Under the Police Circles are the police stations, generally under the control of a Sub-Inspector (SI). As per the various Indian laws, Sub-Inspector are the only officers who can file a charge sheet in the court.
The eligibility criteria is:-

->a candidate should hold a degree in arts,science,commerce of university recognized by the governor for this purpose.

-> no married woman shall be entitled as of right to be appointed for this service.
so take care of these facts..all the best..
29th October 2012, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

hi i'm zeetu. My dream is to be become a superintendent of police in assam. As i am from a backward area, i want to develop it. I want to help people and save them from evry bad situation. I'll feel proud if i would die for my motherland assam. For all these i want to become an SP. What shall i do for it? Please help me sir.
29th January 2013, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

is there any percentage to appear apsc exam..?
20th April 2013, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

sir my age is 26 ,gen cast .i want join assam police .i am a graduate.
4th July 2013, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

In which subject i will have to take major in BA degree to become a super intendent of police.
22nd June 2015, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am a junior engineer in privet firm, now I want to join assam police as a SI. I completed HS in Science and Diploma in civil Engineering, what can I do now??
2nd August 2015, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

I am a fresher . I have recently completed my B.com from Dibrugarh University. My age is 24yrs & i want to join Assam Police . How can i get notifications about the recuirements of Assam Police or is there any direct entry process please help.
13th February 2019, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I am a junior engineer in privet firm, now I want to join assam police as a SI. I completed HS in Science and Diploma in civil Engineering, what can I do now??
You have not any degree. Junior engineering means polytechnic is not a degree. To become an SI you must be graduate. Simple diploma can't help you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?