25th June 2012, 01:42 PM
abhijit deori

When does the vacancy open for the post of sub inspector in Assam Police?

i would to know the details about the educational qualifications ,physical and medical requirements . i would also like to know when does vacancy opens for the post of sub inspector in assam police. i am a business administration graduate, am i eligible ?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for the post of SI(Sub Inspector) in Assam Police? I've completed my graduation from Krishna Kanta Handique station open university(Assam) through correspondence without doing 12th
  2. Qualifications needed for Police Sub Inspector in Assam? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is age limit to appear for post of SI? I am 24 year old
  4. What qualifications are needed for post of sub inspector in assam?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for the post of SI(Assam Police)? I have completed graduation
  6. What is the qualification needed for sub inspector post in Assam Police?
  7. Am I eligible for Assam Police SI (Sub Inspector) exam after completing graduation from Kanta Handique State open university?
  8. What is the procedure for applying for ASI in Assam Police?
  9. What are the requirements for Inspector post in Police? -- [New]
  10. How to apply for the post of ASI in Assam Police?
  11. When will sub-inspector vacancies be released in Tamilnadu?
  12. How much percentage and qualification is needed for the post of sub inspector of Assam Police?
  13. What is the minimum qualification of Assam Police Service for sub inspector post
  14. Am I eligible to join Assam police as an Inspector? I will be a graduate in B.Com
  15. What is the qualification needed for the post of sub inspector in Assam?
  16. When will the vacancy form be submitted to join Delhi Police Sub Inspector?
  17. Am I eligible to join Assam police as a SI? What's the age limit of OBC candidates for the same?
  18. Will there be any vacancies for Ex-serviceman for the position of Sub Inspector in Bihar Police Department?
12th November 2012, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When does the vacancy open for the post of sub inspector in Assam Police?

I am graduate in commerce and ex-service man my age is 36 years . Can I apply in SI Assam police.
17th January 2013, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When does the vacancy open for the post of sub inspector in Assam Police?

How much salary of a si ?
15th March 2013, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I am pursuing my B.Com and i m in final year now on the other hand i have completed my Diploma in Aviation, Hospitality and travel& tourism and i am NCC cadet also.
well i want to know when does SI post of ASSAM POLICE could be apply?
3rd April 2013, 07:40 AM
Unregistered

I am not graduate.can i apply for the post of ASI
3rd April 2013, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

when does open the vacancy of si in assam police?i m graduate in arts and ex -servicement,age -38,cast st.can i apply for si in assam polise?
6th July 2013, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

I am not graduate.can i apply for the post of
ASI
30th August 2013, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Plz give the possible dates of s.i written exam for s.i. In assam police
16th September 2013, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

I am working under CAPF in SSB since 2005.I am graduate under Guwahati university & my DOB is 31.10.85.Am i fit for the post of SI in Assam police?
12th January 2014, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

When does the vacancy open for the post of sub inspector in Assam Police?

I am BA pass with major in political science and also have done MBA in H.R. Plz give the possible dates of S.I. written examination in Assam Police.
3rd July 2014, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

I am a graduate of English and also a ex-servicemen, could I join Assam Police on Ex-Servicemen category
10th April 2018, 06:01 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Assam Police recruits the candidates through entrance exam. You need to apply for the exam through online by visiting the official website of Assam public service commission in between the month of April - May.

The eligibility requirements are as follows:

- The candidate should be citizen of India.
- The educational qualification required is 10+2 or its equivalent education in any stream from any recognised board. The educational qualification may vary based on the post.
- The age should be between 18 - 38 years.
- There is age relaxation for reserved candidates based on the government rules.
- The age limit may vary based on the post.

For more information about eligibility requirements, notifications, application forms you can visit the official website of Assam Police.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?