9th November 2011, 09:26 PM
MRTHIRUPATHI

Am I eligible for assistant after completing degree without Botany?

i am completed my degree (with Zoology, Chemistry and Fisheries) without Botany and recently i am completed BEd, i am eligible for assistant, because of recently canceled SGT for B.Ed people. So clarify my question.

Thanking you sir,

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility of doing M.Sc in Botany through correspondence after B.Sc and B.Ed?
  2. Am I eligible to study M.Sc in Zoology after completing B.Sc in Botany? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible for assistant professor in civil engineer? I am a MSc Botany student
  4. Am I eligible for DSC School assistant post after completing BCA degree and B.Ed maths
  5. What should I study in Graduation to pursue Post Graduation in Wildlife & Conversation?
  6. What are the job opportunities after completing BSc degree with Botany as major/honors subject
  7. Am I eligible to study Microbiology after completing B.Sc(Botany)?
  8. Can i study M.Sc. (Botany) degree without having botany at Graduate level?
  9. What is the eligibility for School Assistant post in DSC after completion of Bachelor degree?
  10. Can I be eligible for BT Assistant after completing BSc B.Ed with Biochemistry
  11. How to apply for lecturer in Botany after having degree of Ph.D in Botany from MS university
  12. Am I eligible to apply for school assistant job for biology department ater completion of B.Sc and B.Ed course? -- [New]
  13. Am i eligible for the post of assistant professor in degree colleges? I have submitted PhD
  14. Is it possible to do MSc Botany through correspondence? Which courses can I do after completing BSc Botany?
  15. Can I apply for the post of assistant professor in Botany Department
  16. After M.E. in Software Engineering can I get a Teaching job in college?
  17. Government job for junior assistant post after completing degree in Madras open university?
  18. Which diploma course I can take after completion of B.Sc Botany?
14th November 2011, 05:41 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for assistant after completing degree without Botany?

Hello sir,i am completed my degree (with Zoology, Chemistry and Fisheries) without Botany and recently i am completed BEd, i am eligible for assistant, ...

OK,
14th November 2011, 05:49 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for assistant after completing degree without Botany?

Hello sir,i am completed my degree (with Zoology, Chemistry and Fisheries) without Botany and recently i am completed BEd, i am eligible for assistant, ...

OK,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?