5th February 2016, 01:43 PM
divyakamaraj

After M.E. in Software Engineering can I get a Teaching job in college?

I have studied B.E ece now i am studying M.E Software engineering, so whether it is useful or not? Can i get job in any colleges?

5th February 2016, 10:36 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After M.E. in Software Engineering can I get a Teaching job in college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by divyakamaraj View Post
I have studied B.E ece now i am studying M.E Software engineering, so whether it is useful or not? Can i get job in any colleges?
You have completed your B.Tech and you are doing M.Tech degree so you are eligible for Assistant Professor post in private engineering college.

Those candidates who have UGC NET score or Ph.D degree are eligible to apply in government college as an Assistant Professor.

M.Tech degree holder candidates are also eligible as assistant professors in govt college but it will be part time.

5th February 2016, 10:57 PM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: After M.E. in Software Engineering can I get a Teaching job in college?

Nice to see your interest in the teaching field. If you did Mtech course then you can get a job of Assistant professor/lecturer in the college.

There are many private/government sector college in India which provide the job to the post graduate student. So, don't worry and try to get it.

At time to time the government sector vacancy for college professor/Lecturer also comes out. You can apply for these job. Don't lose your hope and always try to get success. I also advised you to appear in the NET examination and try to score well. If you qualified NET exam then you can get a job in a college.

After completing the M.Tech course you can also take admission in the Phd course. Phd degree holder candidate have more chance to get job in the college.

11th September 2017, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

I have completed btech and diploma in computer science engineering...I am interested for teaching jobs in cs.
Which one is better msc c.s or msc s.e for doing postgraduation...

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?