4th March 2013, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend CPT? I registered for CPT

I registered cpt in June 2010 and also attend it but failed. Now I want to know whether I Am eligible to attend the cpt in June 2013. Is the registration validity period is over ?

16th June 2014, 01:40 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend CPT? I registered for CPT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I registered cpt in June 2010 and also attend it but failed. Now I want to know whether I Am eligible to attend the cpt in June 2013. Is the registration validity period is over ?
Yes you're eligible to apply for CPT Entrance Examination. The candidate who complete 12th board examination or equivalent qualification are eligible to apply for CPT Entrance examination. CPT (Common Proficiency Test). CPT examination is entry level program for CA course . You should qualified for 12th examination with good percentage of marks from university and Final year/Awaiting for 12th board re result candidate may also eligible to apply for CPT examination. You should prepare the following syllabus in order to crack the entrance examination with good marks like , Quantitative Aptitude, Mercantile Law, Accounting, General Economics etc....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?