20th August 2013, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for the exam of drug inspector? I have completed MSc in chemistry

i have completed Msc in chemistry .am i eligible for the exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend drug inspector exam after completing BSc in Polymer Chemistry and MSc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry? What are the educational qualifications to attend the exam?
  2. Am I eligible for drug inspector after passing MSc in chemistry(organic chemistry)?
  3. Am i eligible for the post of drug inspector after completing MSc in Biomedical Science? I have done MSc in Biomedical Science subjects
  4. Am i eligible for drug inspector job after passing MSc in Analytical Chemistry
  5. Am I eligible for the exam of drug inspector? I have completed MSc in chemistry
  6. Am i eligible for drug inspector post while pursuing MSc Organic Chemistry?
  7. B.Pharma graduate is eligible for Drug Inspector exam? Syllabus and date of exam in Gujarat? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible for Drug Inspector post having completed Bachelors study in Microbiology?
  9. Am i eligible for Drug Inspector exam after MS medicinal chemistry?
  10. Am I eligible for Drug Inspector Exam after completion of B-Pharmacy? Date of Drug Inspector Exam in Gujarat?
  11. Am I eligible for drug inspector after pursuing MSc Organic Chemistry from Osmania University?
  12. Eligibility for Drug Inspector exam after M.Sc. in Pharmaceutical Chemistry
  13. Am I eligible for drug inspector exam after completing B.Pharmacy?
  14. How to become a drug inspector after doing MSc Biochemistry?
  15. Is a MSc chemistry holder eligible for drug inspector post?
  16. Eligible for Drug Inspector if I am b.pharma graduate having marketing experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I be eligible for drug inspector post after completing BSc Chemistry and MSc Organic Chemistry
  18. How to apply for drug inspector exam after completing B.Pharm
29th April 2015, 12:36 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for the exam of drug inspector? I have completed MSc in chemistry

Drug Inspector exam is conducted by UPSC and also various state PSCs every year.

The eligibility criteria for the exam of drug Inspector are following:-

-The candidate should have passed Undergraduate degree course in pharmacy or Pharmaceutical sciences or Medicine with specialization in clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from any recognized university with minimum 45% marks in degree course.

-The candidate must have experience of at least 3 years in the field of manufacturing or testing of the drug for drug Inspector.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam is from 21 years to 32 years.

The Selection Procedure involves of

Written test

Physical test

Viva-Voce.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?