26th June 2012, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend L&T on campus after scoring 7.2 CGPA?

hii im doing my 6th sem in civil enggineering...so far im 7.2 cgpa...is im eligible to attend L &T on campus ??

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend the campus after scoring 6.8 CGPA
  2. Am I eligible to attend TCS Off-Campus Interview if secured 61% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 6.68 CGPA in B.Tech?
  3. Am I eligible for TCS off campus recruitment? I have scored CGPA of 6.5 -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible for any campus interviews after scoring 78% in ICSE, 94% in inter, 6.8 B.Tech CGPA?
  5. Am I eligible to attend TCS Off-Campus Interview if secured 75.67% in 10th, 65.71% in 12th and 6.71 CGPA upto 3rd year of B.Tech(EIE)?
  6. Am I eligible to attend the campus recruitment after scoring 67% aggregate in B.E?
  7. Am I eligible for Infosys off campus placement after scoring 6.88 CGPA in 6th semester?
  8. Whether 10th percentage is considerable for Accenture On-Campus Interview? Am I eligible to attend this Interview if secured 54% in 10th, 88% in 12th and 6.92 CGPA till 6th semester of B.Tech? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible for TCS off campus recruitment? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 8.9 CGPA in MCA?
  11. Will I be eligible to attend the campus interviews of Wipro, Accenture and Infosys after scoring 65% marks till 6th semester?
  12. When TCS will take off-campus interview in Bhopal? Am I eligible to attend interview if secured 90% in 10th, 74% in 12th and 6.8 CGPA in B.E.?
  13. Is 1st semester more important for campus interview? Am I eligible to attend the campus interview after scoring 60% and above in 1st semester?
  14. Am I eligible to attend Interview of IBM and Wipro if secured 57% in 10th, 70% in 12th and 6.5 CGPA in B.Tech?
  15. Can I attend Infosys On-Campus Interview if secured 68% in 10th, 60% in 12th, 68% in BCA and 7.8 CGPA in MCA? Is Infosys counts 12th percentage without Optional subject?
  16. Am i eligible to apply for group exam after scoring 6.8 CGPA
  17. Am I eligible to appear in on-campus interview of TCS if secured 6.68 CGPA till 6th semester of B.Tech?
  18. Am I eligible to attend campus placement with 56.8% in 12th?
2nd July 2012, 10:07 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend L&T on campus after scoring 7.2 CGPA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hii im doing my 6th sem in civil enggineering...so far im 7.2 cgpa...is im eligible to attend L &T on campus ??

Those candidate have completed B-TECH ,M-TECH degee are applicable for L&T On-Campus and Off-Campus recruitment process.If you are in final year then also you are applicable for L&T recruitment through on campus process.

If Your through out career marks is above 65% and you have not any Pending Backlog then you are applicable for L&T recruitment.

You are now standing in 6th sem so you are applicable for On-Campus in 8th semester .

For more details about L&T , you can visit to http://www.lntinfotech.com/

2nd July 2012, 10:29 AM
janvi roy

Dear friend,
Candidates who have completed their studies with B.Tech,M.Tech, scoring around 60-65% are eligible to sit for the exam.
If you dont have any pending backlogs then you can apply for the L&T campus.
Good luck
22nd July 2012, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Which companies are avilable for mechanical branch student ?
26th August 2012, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

m i eligible to attend campus interview?? i got 81.53% in SSC & in HSC got 54% n my aggregate 57.85% am i eligible for attend???
23rd March 2013, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

i have kept arrear in 3rd sem, i cleared in 4th sem.. Now i am not having any arrear. I have above 70% mark.. I am eligible l&t campus interview
14th June 2013, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to attend the core company and my cgpa is 7.5
28th July 2013, 03:10 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

L & T generally keeps cut off at 65%.
However, if it visits campus then it also take candidates with 60% marks

You will have to appear for aptitude test first.
Clearing the aptitude test, you would be called for Interview.
Interview would be full technical

Since you have CGPA greater than 7, you are eligible.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?