27th February 2015, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

When TCS will take off-campus interview in Bhopal? Am I eligible to attend interview if secured 90% in 10th, 74% in 12th and 6.8 CGPA in B.E.?

Hello
When will TCS come in Bhopal. I got 90% in 10th,
74% in 12th and completed B.E..
I have no backlog and my CGPA is 6.8
Please tell me I am eligible for attending interview of TCS?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear in on-campus interview of TCS if secured 6.68 CGPA till 6th semester of B.Tech?
  2. Am I eligible to attend Interview of IBM and Wipro if secured 57% in 10th, 70% in 12th and 6.5 CGPA in B.Tech?
  3. Am I eligible to appear in TCS Interview if secured 71% in B.Tech, 59.25% in 12th and 75% in 10th? When TCS interview is going to be held?
  4. Percentage criteria to attend TCS off-campus interview?
  5. Am I eligible for campus interview of TCS? I have scored 87% in 10th, 76% in 12th
  6. Am I eligible for TCS off campus recruitment? I have scored CGPA of 6.5
  7. Am I eligible for campus interview of TCS having secured 55.3% in 10th, 55.4 in 12th and 80% up to 6th semester of B.E.? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible for TCS Campus Interview having secured 59.6% in 12th, 82% in 10th and 77% in B.Tech?
  9. Am I eligible for Campus Recruitment of TCS, Infosys, IBM and Satyam having secured 82% in 10th, 88% in 12th and 7.0 CGPA in BE with one arrear?
  10. Can one appear for TCS interview within 6 months(probation period)?
  11. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for B.Tech(CSE) student who has completed 12th without Maths?
  12. Possibility to attend Infosys Off-campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 84% in B.E.(Mechanical Engineering), 54% in 12th and 75% in 10th standard?
  13. Will I be eligible for campus interview of Infosys, Wipro, TCS after scoring 7.4/10?
  14. Am I eligible to attend the interview in companies like Accenture, HCL, TCS, Satyam, Wipro?
  15. Am I eligible for TCS Off Campus Recruitment having secured 85.2% in 10th, in 91% in 12th and 68.21% in B.Tech?
  16. Am I eligible for Campus Recruitment of TCS, Infosys, IBM and Satyam having scored 65% in 10th, 69% in 12th and 7.5 CGPA till 3rd year of B.Tech in CSE with an academic gap of 1 year?
  17. Is it possible to attend on-campus interview if secured 48% in 10th CBSE but requirement is 50% marks?
  18. Am I eligible for TCS off campus recruitment?
28th February 2015, 11:36 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When TCS will take off-campus interview in Bhopal? Am I eligible to attend interview if secured 90% in 10th, 74% in 12th and 6.8 CGPA in B.E.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
When will TCS come in Bhopal. I got 90% in 10th,
74% in 12th and completed B.E..
I have no backlog and my CGPA is 6.8
Please tell me I am eligible for attending interview of TCS?
TCS off campus in Bhopal is not announced yet but it will be announced very soon.

Yes, you are eligible for TCS recruitment.

Eligibility criteria of TCS recruitment:-

1)Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS is 60%
2)You should not have any pending backlogs.
3)Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS recruitment.
28th February 2015, 02:42 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: When TCS will take off-campus interview in Bhopal? Am I eligible to attend interview if secured 90% in 10th, 74% in 12th and 6.8 CGPA in B.E.?

You have not mentioned year of pass out. 2015 Batch TCS Off campus examination has been already completed on 20th February 2015.

Eligibility Criteria :-

- The candidate must have secured minimum aggregate marks of 60% and above marks in first attempts in 10th, 12th, graduation and/or post graduation.
-Only final year candidates are eligible to apply for this examination.
-No standing backlogs to apply for this examination.
-Maximum upto 2 years gap in studies is acceptable for valid reason only.

Selection Process :-

-Online Written Examination
-Technical Interview
-Management Interview
-HR Interview

2014 Batch TCS Off Campus Examination will be conducted soon. Online Registration has been already started. More details, Visit the official website of career tcs portal.

Eligibility Criteria :-

-The candidate should have completed degree course from a recognized University or equivalent qualification.
- The candidate must have secured minimum aggregate marks of 60% and above marks in first attempts in 10th, 12th, graduation and/or post graduation.
-No standing backlogs to apply for this examination.
-Maximum upto 2 years gap in studies is acceptable for valid reason only.

1st March 2015, 12:51 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

TCS has the following eligibility criteria:
- You should have 60% in class 10th aggregate in all subjects you studied, not best 5 or 4.
- You should have 60% in class 12th aggregate in all subjects you studied, not best 5 or 4.
- You should have 60% in B.tech with no backlogs.

So as per the eligibility criteria of TCS you are eligible to sit for the selection process of TCS. TCS recently conducted recruitment process in many cities and it will again start selection process in various other cities shortly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?