4th July 2011, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for B.Ed. after securing 49.97% in B.Sc. and 62% in M.Sc.?

I complete my graduation in b.Sc mathematics and i have got 49.97% and m.sc mathematics with 62%
Will i eligible for b.Ed

5th September 2011, 09:36 AM
tanmayeetripathy

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed. after securing 49.97% in B.Sc. and 62% in M.Sc.?

HI,
IT IS NOT POSSIBLE FOR YOU TO APPLY FOR B.E.d COURSE AFTER SECURING LESS MARKS IN YOUR GRADUATION..

- DURATION OF B.E.d COURSE:

1 YEAR

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA IS AS FOLLOWS:-

THE MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY CRETERIA FOR APPLYING THE B.E.D COURSE IS TO BE A GRADUATE IN ANY DISCIPLE COURSE.HE /SHE MUST HAVE COMPLETED HIS MASTER’S DEGREE.

-CANDIDATE MUST HAVE PASSED THE BACHELOR’S DEGREE FROM RECOGNISED UNIVERSITY.

-CANDIDATE MUST HAVE SECURED ATLEAST 55% MARKS IN THE GRADUATION…

GOOD LUCK…
5th September 2011, 04:29 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed. after securing 49.97% in B.Sc. and 62% in M.Sc.?

dear friend,
Eligibility for B.Ed course:-

*The candidate must have complete the graduation in any trade..
*The candidate should have 45% aggregate in graduation..
But I heard that NCTE has just raised the percentage criteria to 50% aggregate..

But the raised percentage criteria is not granted by every college... So, go for those colleges , which does not raised their percentage criteria...
All the best.
5th September 2011, 04:52 PM
syed aabid

hii....well it depends up on the merit .........the minimum qualification for B.Ed is graduate from any recognized university.........

if you fail to come in the short list then you can secure this degree from any private college.............
but frnd it is better for you to go for higher studies............good luck
5th September 2011, 04:53 PM
vijendradutt

B.Ed courses are available through distance learning mode. The list of B ed courses in different states of India with eligibility requirements and course duration offered by some of the universities is given below -

Bachelor Of Education (BEd) in Andhra Pradesh

Andhra University - Duration: 1 year Eligibility: Graduate teachers of the Andhra state with two years experience who qualify common entrance test are eligible
Kakatiya University - Duration: 14 months Eligibility: Bachelor's degree plus 2 years teaching experience
Sri Venkateswara University - Duration:2 year Eligibility: Graduation and 2 year experience
Sri Padmavati Mahila Vishwavidyalam
Bachelor Of Education (BEd) in Karnataka

Bangalore University - Duration: 2 year Eligibility: Graduate teachers who are un service with 3 years experience
Karntaka State Open University - Duration: 2 year Eligibility: Inservice graduate teachers
Bachelor Of Education (BEd) in Madhya Pradesh

Barkatullah University - Duration: 1 year Eligibility: Graduation and working in Madhya Pradesh as a teacher in recognised institution
Mahatma Gandhi Gramodaya Vishwavidyalaya - Duration: 1 year Eligibility: Graduation
MP Bhoj Open University
Bachelor Of Education (BEd) in Tamil Nadu

Tamil Nadu Open University, Chennai
Bharathidasan University - Duration:1 year Eligibility: Graduation
Bachelor Of Education (BEd) in Orissa

Berhampur University - Duration: 1 year Eligibility: Bachelor's degree
Bachelor Of Education (BEd) in Maharashtra

Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University
Bachelor Of Education (BEd) in Gujarat

Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University - Duration: 1 year Eligibility: Graduate in service teachers are eligible
Bachelor Of Education (BEd) in Rajasthan

Kota Open University - Duration:14 months Eligibility: Graduation with 3 years teaching experience
Bachelor Of Education (BEd) in Bihar

Lalit Narayan Mithila University - Duration:1 year Eligibility: B.Ed with 5 years teaching experience
Nalanda Open University - Duration: 14 months Eligibility: Inservice Graduate teachers
Bachelor Of Education (BEd) in Haryana

Maharshi Dayanand University - Duration: 2 year Eligibility: Admission to B.Ed course is restricted only to regular serving teachers with at least two years teaching experience in the recognised schools located within the jurisdiction of this university, i.e., Rohtak, Jhajjar, Sonepat, Rewari, Mohindergarh, Bhiwani, Gurgaon and Faridadad
Bachelor Of Education (BEd) in Punjab

Punjabi University - Duration: 2 years Eligibility: Graduation with 45% marks. Should also have 3 years teaching experience.
Bachelor Of Education (BEd) in Uttar Pradesh

UP Rajarshi Tandon Open University
Bachelor Of Education (BEd) in Assam

You can check out these following university and get the information.

Thanks...........
14th September 2011, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

pls tell me what is the percentage for b.ed enterance exam pls pls rpl fast
14th September 2011, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

hi
i am bsc it student i will do B.ed it is possible
15th September 2011, 03:58 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Sir,
in B.Sc. B.Ed course for the students of CTSA. Staff Strength ...... eligibility condition for lecturers, without either M.Phil ...
Thanks,
7th January 2012, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 46 %in m.a pre can i apply for b.ed
8th February 2012, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

i have got 43.88./. in B.A did i am eligible for doing the B.Ed from kota university please give me answer
28th April 2012, 07:48 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

Eligibility criteria for B.Ed:

>>The candidate should be complete graduation from any recognised university with atleast 45% marks.

>>Final year graduation students are also eligible.

>>You should be a citizen of india.

>>There is no age limit for this exam.
28th April 2012, 08:54 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

Eligibility criteria for B.Ed:

>>The candidate should be complete graduation from any recognised university with atleast 45% marks.

>>Final year graduation students are also eligible.

>>You should be a citizen of india.

>>There is no age limit for this exam.
29th April 2012, 01:41 AM
sirimulla srikanth
Senior Member++

Hai friend....

YES...You are applicable for the B.ED course.The qualification required for B.Ed course is graduation and secure the at least 45% marks in degree level.You want to join in B.ED course you need to apply for the EDCET exam

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR B.ED:
1.Candidate should complete graduation from a recognized university with at least 45% marks.
2.Candidate should be citizen of india.
3.No age limit for this exam.
4.Qualify the entrance exam like EDCET.

ALL THE BEST....
29th April 2012, 12:41 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi,
yes you can eligible for the B.Ed course.

The qualification required for B.Ed course complete the graduation atleast 45% of marks.

Eligibility criteria:

the candidate should be complete the graduation from any stream with recognized university with 45% of marks.

There is no age limit for the qualify of the B.Ed course.

The candidate should be citizen of india.

The candidate do the B.Ed course first qualify the EDCET entrance exam.

Best of luck.
19th May 2012, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for B.Ed. after securing 49% in B.Sc. and 52% in M.Sc.?
26th August 2012, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for B.Ed. after securing 44.50 in B.Sc. and 65% in M.Sc.?
30th November 2012, 07:36 AM
Unregistered

I hav 44%marks n done honours ami eligable for bed
6th March 2013, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

am i elligible for b.lib after securing 46% in b.a.?
23rd April 2013, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.Sc in Biochemistry with 75% marks and my allied subject in I year is chemistry whereas in II year is computer science. am i eligible for doing B.Ed in colleges under Bangalore university?
15th September 2013, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get chance in a reputed university for msc in zoology with 62% in B.Sc? If it is then kindly suggest me the name of colleges including west bengal..
2nd December 2013, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

send the last date of application form in [email protected]
15th February 2014, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

I'VE COMPLETED MY GRADUATION I JST WANNA KNOW MINIMUM % FOR GENERAL CAST ELIGIBLE FOR B.ED
2nd March 2014, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have done bachelor of hotel management. Am I eligible for up b.ed course.
20th November 2014, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
This is Haritha. I hav passed my M.A. in Eng. Lit. with 52.2% and secured only 47% in my b.ed. I hav also passed TET exam with 90 marks. I belong to OC category. Am I eligible to apply for SA post in DSC 2014-2015? Please help me by providing the information regarding this.
4th March 2019, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

I want to do B.ed in Biological science my subjects of graduation are
Bachelor (biochemistry,chemistry and computer applications)and
I have Masters(Forensic Science)
Whether I%u2019m eligible to apply for B.ed in biological science I%u2019m not interested in physical science. Please let me know..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?