28th June 2012, 12:10 AM
bisht p

Am I eligible for MSc course after securing 52%?

i m a graduate in chemistry, secured 52% what other courses i can do related to my field other than msc also m i eligible for a msc course....can i also go for mba degree and if yes than taking what as main subject

25th August 2012, 02:56 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MSc course after securing 52%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bisht p View Post
i m a graduate in chemistry, secured 52% what other courses i can do related to my field other than msc also m i eligible for a msc course....can i also go for mba degree and if yes than taking what as main subject

After the completion of the Bachelors Degree program [B.Sc] in Chemistry, you are eligible for the M.Sc program in the same. Various Universities offers M.Sc program in Chemistry. The duration of the program is two years. Most of the Universities considers candidates with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination. Admission is either through entrance test or on the basis of percentage obtained in the qualifying examination, whatever be the admission criteria of the University or Institute of concern.

Graduates in any discipline are eligible to pursue Master of Business Administration [MBA] program. However, to get admission in most of the recognized Universities and Institutes, one must have scored a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. Admission is through entrance examinations, conducted on various levels such as CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT, SNAP, etc or any other conducted by the Individual Institution of concern. The duration of the program is two years. The MBA program is offered through various specializations.

For detail information regarding admission procedure of any course of concern refer to the official website of the University or Institute, which offers the same.
17th August 2013, 09:38 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible for M.Sc degree, as you hold a minimum of 50% marks in graduation. Universities like Osmania University, Delhi University, etc conducts entrance exam for admission. M.Sc degree can be selected in subjects of Organic Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, or Physical Chemistry. Other courses like MCA or MBA can be selected. MBA degree is suitable for those who are interested in a managerial job. The course can be opted in disciplines of Marketing, Finance, or Operations. MCA holders can find a rewarding career in software sector.
19th August 2013, 07:32 PM
mwr

The minimum percentage required in B.SC for taking admission in M.SC is 50%. you secured 52% in chemistry so you are eligible to do M.SC in chemistry in most of the university. Most of the university arrange entrance exam for doing M.SC so you have to write these exam for admission in M.SC.

The educational qualification for doing MBA:

Graduate in any discipline. You have to write entrance exam like CAT,MAT to do MBA. MBA degree is suitable for those who are interested in a managerial job. The course can be opted in disciplines of Marketing, Finance, or Operations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?