26th January 2018, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for B.Sc in Biotech under Delhi University having 86.4% in 12th? Is there any entrance exam for it?

I passed 12th with overall 86.4% having 95% in Biology, 90% in Bio-tech and 92% in English. Wanted to know whether I can get admission in B.Sc. Biotech under Delhi University or not? Is there any entrance exam for it? If yes, share exam pattern and details.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the good colleges for MSc Biotech in Delhi, Bangalore? Which is the entrance exam?
  2. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotech), either M.Sc(biotechnology) or M.Sc(microbiology)?
  3. Possibility to study BSc(Chemistry) in Delhi University for a candidate with 60% in 12th Science?
  4. How to take admission in B.Tech Biotech? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Biotech in Delhi?
  5. Am I eligible for MSc biotech course in Calicut University after completing BSc Zoology course? How to apply for the entrance exam?
  6. Which is better between BSc Biotech and B.Tech Biotech? What is the job scope in both? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I Eligible to get admission to pursue B.Com from DU with 83.6% marks in 12th Commerce?
  8. Can I get admission in MSc forensic science after BSc microbiology?
  9. Which is a better option after doing BSc Biotech
  10. Is there any entrance exam to study BSc(Electronics) in Panjab University? -- [New]
  11. Is BSc Biotechnology a good course after 12th? What after BSc Biotech?
  12. How to go for BSc Biotech if I am a student of 12th medical?
  13. Good institutions for M.Sc in forensic sciences or environmental studies?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria to do BSc from Delhi University?
  15. If I pass BSc Biotech with first division then will I be eligible to apply for AIIMS entrance exam?
  16. How to prepare for IIT JAM entrance for Biotech? I am a BSc Biotech 2nd year student
  17. Can I change BSc Biotech to B.Tech Biotech
  18. Is there any integrate course of MSc(Biotech) and M.Tech(Biotech) from abroad? Which entrance exam is to be cleared?
29th January 2018, 07:32 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Sc in Biotech under Delhi University having 86.4% in 12th? Is there any entrance exam for it?

Yes, you are eligible for the entrance exam conducted by Delhi University(DU) to get admission in B.Sc Biotechnology course. Below is the eligibility criteria to appear in the entrance exam.
>>Candidates must complete 10+2 exam in science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology (PCB).
>>Candidates should secure minimum 55% marks in 10+2 exam and 50% in English as compulsory subject.

**The admissions in DU in B.Sc courses are based on the performance of entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?