12th December 2012, 01:21 PM
jasvir deol

How to go for BSc Biotech if I am a student of 12th medical?

i am student of +2 medical,i wnt to go for bsc biotech,plz tell is there any entrance exam for it??

Related Questions:
  1. How to do BSc Biotech if I am a student of 12th medical?
  2. What should I do after completing 12th medical? Which course will be better for BSc Biotech with MSc or B.Tech Biotech with M.Tech?
  3. How to do masters in medical biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotech
  4. What is better between BSc Forensic Science and BSc Biotech after passing 12th in medical?
  5. Which is better between BSc Biotech and B.Tech Biotech? What is the job scope in both? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do BSc Biotech after passing 12th medical
  7. Should I join BSc Biotech after not getting into medical institutes for MBBS?
  8. What is medical biotechnology? What is the scope? I am a student of BSc Part I(Biotech)
  9. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotech), either M.Sc(biotechnology) or M.Sc(microbiology)?
  10. Is BSc Biotechnology a good course after 12th? What after BSc Biotech?
  11. How to prepare for IIT JAM entrance for Biotech? I am a BSc Biotech 2nd year student
  12. Which are the courses available after BSc Biotech?
  13. Which diploma course should I join after completing BSc Biotech? I am student of TY Biotechnology
  14. Can I change BSc Biotech to B.Tech Biotech
  15. Which entrance to be answered to do Medical Biotech? I am doing Biotech and my subject is Botany
  16. Is BSc Nursing associated with Medical or Non medical? Can I do BSc nursing if I have Non medical? In which subjects should I get the highest marks in Medical and Non medical?
  17. How may I get scheduled date for Bihar SLET exam? I'm from Begusarai(Bihar)
  18. How to select subjects for MPSC exam? I am a student of BSc Biotech -- [New]
29th June 2014, 02:27 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to go for BSc Biotech if I am a student of 12th medical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasvir deol View Post
i am student of +2 medical,i wnt to go for bsc biotech,plz tell is there any entrance exam for it??
Yes Of course you are eligible to apply for B. Sc Biotech course after completing 12th standard in Medical stream. The student who successfully qualified 12th standard in science stream are eligible for B. Sc Biotech course

Basic Information About B.Sc (Biotech) :-

B. Sc ie: - Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Science in Biotech is a Bachelor degree Biotechnology course. B. Sc in Biotech is basically three years course and the syllabus of the course is divided into three years. There is lot of colleges in India which provides B. Sc Biotechnology course. B. Sc in Biotechnology is one of the important course that proves a lot of career opposites.

B.Sc (Biotech) Eligibility Criteria :-

~You must have passed 10+2 in Biology, Chemistry and Physics subjects from a recognized school or equivalent.
~The minimum required percentage for admission to course is 50%
~5% rebate in marks is given to the students of under privileged sections such as the Scheduled caste and the Scheduled Tribes
~ Your age should not more than 24 years of age.

B.Sc (Biotech) Admission Criteria:-

Most of the Institutions in India do not conduct entrance examination for admission in B. Sc (Biotech) course. The student may get direct admission based on the entrance examination conducted by the Institution. So, the student who has scored good marks in 12th standard may get first preference at the time of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?