6th August 2016, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Am I Eligible to get admission to pursue B.Com from DU with 83.6% marks in 12th Commerce?

Hello sir, I have cleared my 12th Class in Commerce Stream with 83.6% marks. Can I get admission to pursue B.Com course from DU with the above criteria? What are the other options available for me?

6th August 2016, 05:33 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I Eligible to get admission to pursue B.Com from DU with 83.6% marks in 12th Commerce?

Almost the admission is over for the 2016-2017 session, so if you have filled the application form for the admission in course you can wait to get the admission on vacant seats.

For the admission in most of the colleges in B.Com Honors course the minimum required aggregate in best four subject is about 90%.

So, it will be tough to get the admission. But there is relaxation in marks for the reserved category candidates. For more information about admission detail visit at www.du.ac.in.
6th August 2016, 07:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I Eligible to get admission to pursue B.Com from DU with 83.6% marks in 12th Commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have cleared my 12th Class in Commerce Stream with 83.6% marks. Can I get admission to pursue B.Com course from DU with the above criteria? What are the other options available for me?
Yes, you are eligible for B.Com course from DU.

Eligibility criteria for B.Com admission in Delhi university:-

If you have completed 12th standard with above 70% marks from a recognized University, then you are eligible for B.Com admission in Delhi University.

Your age should be above 18 years.
7th August 2016, 12:56 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, of course you are eligible for B.Com through Delhi University after completing 12th standard with 83.6% of marks. Those who completed their 12th standard with 50% of marks are eligible to apply for B.Com through Delhi University. The candidate must qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the Delhi university in order to get admission.
6th October 2020, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

I got 83.6%will I get admission in du? general category for b.com program?
4th September 2021, 11:47 AM
Minal F

Yes,
Candidates must have 12th degree with minimum 50%marks from a recogniszed university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?