28th May 2010, 02:43 PM
shal1

Am I eligible for B.Tech after BSc Electronics? How much is the time period? Best colleges offering the course?

i am b.sc. electronics. am i eligible for it? if yes, then give me eligibility criteria and period required for it or if not then suggest me another courses related with it. and the best colleges about that courses.

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges in Tamilnadu offering masters in medical electronics part time or full time?
  2. How to do M.Sc in Physics in Distance Learning through IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
  4. Names of the colleges offering BSc Honors through entrance and which are the colleges offering it without entrance? Cutoff marks of BSc in top colleges?
  5. Any universities or colleges offering M.Tech in Electronics or related field in North India?
  6. Can i do MSc in Physics through IGNOU distance?
  7. List of best BSc Computer and Electronics colleges in Hyderabad?
  8. List of good colleges offering MSc electronics in southern India? I have completed BSc Physics with 90% marks
  9. List of colleges offering part time M.E in applied electronics in VLSI?
  10. Eligibility requirement and CGPA criteria for Ph.D in Engineering?
  11. List of colleges offering power engineering/electronics after B.Tech in Instrumentation?
  12. List of Colleges offering Part Time ME in Power Electronics in Chennai?
  13. How to do part time B.E in Instrumentation in Mumbai after completing BSc Physics? Which colleges are offering B.E part time?
  14. Best colleges offering M.E in Electronics? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  15. What is valid CGPA required for doing PhD in engineering?
  16. Which are the colleges in Salem offering M.E Part time?
  17. List of good colleges which provides part time integrated Ph.D course? -- [New]
  18. Scope of Physics and engineering? Which are the top colleges offering the course? Can I do PG in it after BSc?
30th May 2011, 12:50 PM
stranger351

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Tech after BSc Electronics? How much is the time period? Best colleges offering the course?

Yes you are eligible to doing B-Tech even after Bsc.
But For taking admission in B-Tech you have to give one of the following exams after completing your 12th class with Non Medical stream.
AIEEE
IIT-JEE
WBJEE
BITS
BITSAT
30th May 2011, 01:27 PM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Am I eligible for B.Tech after BSc Electronics? How much is the time period? Best colleges offering the course?

Hi friend,

Yes you are eligible for B.Tech if you have 55% marks in B.Sc graduation. You can in any of the AIEEE colleges, so that it will be easy for campus Placement.

All the best.
30th May 2011, 02:23 PM
Sumit Ahujaa

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Tech after BSc Electronics? How much is the time period? Best colleges offering the course?

Yes you are eligible for B.tech,
B.tech required :

Must clear 12th with at least 60% in PCM.
Must appear in AIEEE, UPTU, CAT, MAT.

Some top institute for B.tech:

1)Aditya Institute of Technology and Management
2)Akula Sree Ramulu College of Engineering
3)Al Habeeb College of Engineering & Technology
4)Al-Habeeb College of Engineering and Technology
5)Arya group of colleges
6)Audhisankara College of Engineering & Technology.
7)Balaji Institute of Technology & Science
8)Bandari Srinivas Institute of Technology
9)Bhagwant Institute of Technology
30th May 2011, 02:38 PM
mandiv

hello.
dear i would like to tell you that both b.sc as well as b.tech are undergraduate courses
so if you have already done b.sc that means you have completed your graduation.then whats the need of doing b.tech
rather you apply for m.tech for which the eligibility criteria is graduate in any field of engineering...
so you are positively eligible for m.tech
the best institute for m.tech is IIT.
all the best...
30th May 2011, 05:14 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

yea after B.Sc you are eligible to take admission in B.Tech.

after B.Sc you may take admission in B.Tech through engineering entrance examination like a 12th pass candidate if you fulfill age and other eligibility criterion.

in other way you may also take admission directly with your graduation marks in second year of B.Tech. generally few private institution provide this facility after B.Sc.

as you are from B.Sc in electronics then it will be better for you to take admission in Electronics related branch in engineering like electronics and communication engineering or electronics and instrumentation or electrical and electronics engineering etc.

contact with the institution where you want to take admission in B.Tech. they will provide the details about the direct admission in B.Tech after B.Sc.

all the best.
30th May 2011, 05:21 PM
hitendra kumar malik

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for B.Tech after BSc Electronics? How much is the time period? Best colleges offering the course?

helo dear,
yes you can get admission in b.tech directly in 2nd year after complete your bsc.
in india so many institutes and colleges are there which provide these facility.
if you are from up you can go in greater noida, gaziabad there are so many good institutes they provide this facility to you my dear....
all the best and get admission in 2nd year electronics & communication engineering branch...
may you get it...
all the best....
30th May 2011, 07:16 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by shal1 View Post
i am b.sc. Electronics. Am i eligible for it? If yes, then give me eligibility criteria and period required for it or if not then suggest me another courses related with it. And the best colleges about that courses.
yess you are eligible for b-tech admission.

But this is not direct admission.

You are processed to admit in second year with the help of zelate exam.

So best of luck dear
30th May 2011, 07:28 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

To pursue B-tech course,you should have done 12th class with MPC stream.
If you have completed 12th class with MPC stream,then you can appear for AIEEE exam.If you qualify in that exam,you will get admission in top Engineering colleges like IIT and NIT colleges.
And duration of the course is 4 years.
30th May 2011, 09:27 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for B.Tech after BSc Electronics? How much is the time period? Best colleges offering the course?

Hi friend,

You are surely eligible for joining in B.tech after your B.sc.

It will take 4 years to complete B.tech. But some colleges allows lateral entry

after graduation which means you can directly join in 2nd year B.tech. You can

join college in same method as if a 12th std finished students would join.

For joining in lateral entry you must contact the administration.
8th June 2011, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for bsc after b.tech
14th June 2011, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

I m a diploma holder in electronics. Can i take addmission in B.sc electronics 2nd year?
16th June 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir ,
i am bsc -electronic complet i can get direct seconnd admition in b-tech i hve 58 % in 12th and 63% in bsc
19th July 2011, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

sir, should i do bsc(H)electronics from bhaskaracharya,du or btech from any private college...???
9th August 2011, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

I have complete my b.sc with 45% marks.can i take addmission in b.tech
10th August 2011, 04:12 PM
sg1991

After doing B. Sc., you are eligible for B. Tech.
The admission to B. Tech. course is on the basis of entrance exams like IIT JEE, AIEEE, PET, BITSAT and other entrance exams.
Since you have done BSc in Electronics, the relevant branches for you are-
* Electronics and communication
* Electrical and Electronics
* Electrical
But I will recommend you to do M. Sc. and then M. Tech.
10th August 2011, 05:28 PM
soniiiiiiii

which is good bsc with physics or electronics???
29th August 2011, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

which colleges offer in nellore dist or in ap state for joining b.tech after bsc , directly in 2nd year of b.tech?
30th August 2011, 01:12 AM
cool.cristae

Hi dear,

yea after B.Sc you are eligible to take admission in B.Tech.

after B.Sc you may take admission in B.Tech through engineering entrance examination like a 12th pass candidate if you fulfill age and other eligibility criterion.

in other way you may also take admission directly with your graduation marks in second year of B.Tech. generally few private institution provide this facility after B.Sc.

as you are from B.Sc in electronics then it will be better for you to take admission in Electronics related branch in engineering like electronics and communication engineering or electronics and instrumentation or electrical and electronics engineering etc.

contact with the institution where you want to take admission in B.Tech. they will provide the details about the direct admission in B.Tech after B.Sc.

Thanks
15th May 2013, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

I am doing engineering in electronics and telecommunication.I wish to do BSC in electronics and instrumentation after completing my engineering.But i want to do it part time.Is it possible.if yes which all colleges in mumbai offer this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?