4th November 2011, 04:46 PM
deepa_datta

Best colleges offering M.E in Electronics? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?

R/sir,
i completed my BE in Electronics from NMU , Jalgaon in 2003,achieved 65% marks. Currently i stay in West bengal.I would like to do my ME in Electronics through distance education. Which are the colleges offering these courses?
What will be the eligibility criteria and the fees?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering M.E in Electronics through distance education? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  2. Colleges offering online M.Sc. Electronics course? Fee structure and Eligibility for the course?
  3. List of colleges in India offering BSc in Criminology? Eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  4. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  5. Which are the colleges in Mumbai offering MSc in Forensics? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  6. List of universities offering M.Sc geology in abroad, eligibility criteria, scholarship and fee structure? -- [New]
  7. Eligibility criteria to do certificate course in web designing from DU? Fee structure and the colleges offering this course?
  8. Scope in the Astrophysics course? Best colleges offering the course? Fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  9. Admission in Management Certificate course from DU? Eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  10. Am I eligible for BCA and what is the eligibility criteria? What is the fee structure for government colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which are the universities offering BSc Honors in Maths in Punjab, India? What is the criteria and fee structure?
  12. Number of seats and admission criteria of government medical colleges offering MBBS course
  13. Colleges offering M.S.(ECE) in USA and Germany with fee structure?
  14. Which are the colleges in AP offering MBBS course? What is the fee structure for the same?
  15. List of colleges offering degree course in Sound engineering in Maharashtra or Madhya Pradesh? What's the eligibility criteria and fee structure for the same?
  16. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  17. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam, offering part time Ph.D course in fashion designing in Karnataka or in Chennai?
  18. Can I do MBBS after GNM? What is the fee structure? Colleges offering this course?
15th December 2011, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best colleges offering M.E in Electronics? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?

Sir,I Completed my BE in 2009 (Anna University)"Electronics & Communication Engineering",I want to Continue ME (related to ECE)now iam in
Dubai,Kindly advice The way to do my Distance Education in Anna University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?