25th August 2012, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for Bank exam after scoring 54.25% in B.Com? I belong to general category

i have scored 54.25% in b.com and i belong to general catagory .am i eligible for bank po exam please reply

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for SBI bank po exam with 57% marks in PG and 53% in UG? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible for Bank Clerk Exam after scoring 56% in 12th and 45% in graduation?
  3. Can I get admission in CGC in B.Tech after scoring 183011 AIR? I belong to general category
  4. Am I eligible for IAS exam at an age of 29? I belong to general category
  5. Am i eligible to apply for Group II TNPSC exam? I belong to BC category
  6. What are the chances of doing M.Tech from government college like NIT after scoring 344 in GATE? I belong to general category
  7. What are the steps to be followed to become a IAS officer?
  8. Scored 63% in MBA and 50% in Graduation : Am I eligible for Bank PO exam?
  9. Am I eligible to appear for RAS? I belong to general category
  10. Which course can I do in DU after scoring 55.5% marks in best four? I belong to general category
  11. Can I appear in bank clerical interview after scoring 127 marks in IBPS exam? I belong to OBC category
  12. Am I eligible for any bank exam after scoring 43% in graduation
  13. Information about application form and government colleges for Diploma in computer science? -- [New]
  14. Can I get admission after scoring 29764 rank in EAMCET? I belong to general category
  15. How to fill forms for AIEEE in online?
  16. Will I get selected for mains after scoring 187 in prelims? I belong to general category
  17. Am I eligible to appear for UGC exam after scoring 46% in graduation and 52% in Post Graduation? I am from General Category
  18. Am I eligible for Bihar PCS exam? I'm 30 years old and belong to general category
26th August 2012, 04:50 PM
suvendum14

Default Re: Am i eligible for Bank exam after scoring 54.25% in B.Com? I belong to general category

Hi,
Yes you are eligible to sit in bank clerical exam...
Eligibility Criteria-
i) Minimum 12th Standard (10 + 2) pass or equivalent qualification with a minimum of
aggregate 60% marks (55% for SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS).
OR
ii) A degree (Graduation level) from a recognised university.
Thank you..
17th May 2013, 02:15 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for Bank exam after scoring 54.25% in B.Com? I belong to general category

Yes, you can apply for Bank P.O. Graduation from any of the recognized University is the qualification required. There is no cut off mark percentages to apply. Your age must be less than 30 years. Reserved category candidates can have relaxation in age (OBC—3 years SC/ST—5 years).
17th May 2013, 02:19 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for Bank P.O. Graduation from any of the recognized University is the qualification required. There is no cut off mark percentages to apply. Your age must be less than 30 years. Reserved category candidates can have relaxation in age (OBC—3 years SC/ST—5 years).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?