22nd August 2013, 12:49 AM
sheelu rajput

Am I eligible for bank PO job after doing BSc Vocational

sir I got 56% in 10th and 51% in 12th.NOW I am doing B.Sc (vocational) in Instrumentation. I want to ask you sir that will I got a job in any bank for the post of PO or I have to do any PG course after completing B.Sc (vocational ).

Related Questions:
10th April 2014, 01:47 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible for bank PO job after doing BSc Vocational

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheelu rajput View Post
sir I got 56% in 10th and 51% in 12th.NOW I am doing B.Sc (vocational) in Instrumentation. I want to ask you sir that will I got a job in any bank for the post of PO or I have to do any PG course after completing B.Sc (vocational ).
Yes Off course you're eligible to apply for Bank PO Entrance Examination. You can appear in IBPS PO Entrance Examination after completing Graduation course. IBPS stands for Institute of Baking Personnel Selection and this entrance examination conducted by common written examination.

Eligibility Criteria for IBPS PO Examination :-

~The Applicant should Qualified in Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized University. Final year Applicant can also eligible to apply for this Examination .
~The Applicant age should be 20 years to 30 years. Candidates who belong to SC /ST Category will be relaxed in age upto 5 years and Those who belong to OBC Category will be relaxed up to 3 years.

Other Extra Qualification :-

~~The Applicant should have good Computer Knowledge
~~The Applicant have good typing Skill
~~The Applicant should have Communication Skill

IBPS PO Exam Pattern:-
  • General Awareness
  • English Language
  • Quantitative Aptitude
  • Reasoning Ability
  • Marketing Aptitude Test
  • Computer Knowledge
23rd April 2014, 12:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheelu rajput View Post
Yes you’re eligible to apply for IBPS PO Examination after Completing B.sc course. Any bachelor degree course with pass mark are eligible to apply for IBPS PO Examination.
IBPS Stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection and this IBPS Conducts Common Written examination for every year to recruitment of Probationary Officer / Management Trainees 19 Public Sector Banks.

Eligibility Criteria :-

Candidate should be qualified in graduate degree with any discipline from a recognized University (or) equivalent qualification and there is no minimum marks required for this examination.Graduation is enough to appear for IBPS PO examination.

Any discipline candidate are eligible to appear in this Examination ..

Candidate who Complete Master degree Course may also eligible to appear in this Examination

Candidate must not less than 20 years and Not more than 30 years and Upper age Relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen candidates..

Application fees :-

For General candidates :: 450/-
For SC/ST/PWD candidates.50/-
21st June 2017, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have got 60%in 10th and 70%in 2 now I am doing b.Com (vocational) can i get job as bank po after completing my graduation.
4th June 2019, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Sir am I eligible to appear in probationary exam of SBI after doing b(voc) in business administration from Jagannath institute of management studies sec 3 Rohini Delhi?
12th June 2020, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

I completed Deploma In Nautical Science and have applied bsc nautical science certificate with me. Am I eligible for bank Jobs. Plzz help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?