23rd July 2011, 06:10 PM
manikanta gupta

Job in BPO voice process after completing B.Com Vocational Computers with 68%?

i compleated my bcom vocational computers with 68%.... n doing job in BPO voice process... but i'm not saticfied with this job.. bcoz i want to do the job like accounts section... so pls tell me... where can i find like that type of jobs... even the nonvoice also comfort to me...pls inform that....

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get job in Infosys with 6 years of LDC experience in DAV Public School and 8 months of experience in BPO Voice Process?
  2. Wipo BPO non-voice process of interview?
  3. What are the rounds conducted by BPO for Non-Voice process? How to answer HR questions?
  4. What is the salary I should get? List of BPO companies in Kolkata?
  5. What kind of written exam is conducted by Wipro for BPO Non-voice process HR post? Process of interview?
  6. What is the procedure of Interview in Infosys BPO non-voice?
  7. What type of question is asked in Infosys BPO(Voice or Non-Voice)?
  8. Can I join TCS BPO if secured 71% in 10th, 51% in 12th and 72% in CSE Diploma course having 2 years of working experience in a BPO?
  9. Model question papers for IBM BPO Non-voice recruitment exam?
  10. Wipro BPO interview process of 2015?
  11. Is there any possibility for me to move to Finance or Bank Job being a candidate of doing BPO Job having completed Graduation in Correspondence?
  12. HR job in BPO after BCA, MBA (HR) and 1 year BPO experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What are the job opportunities available in private sector after completing M.Sc Computers?
  14. Am I eligible for bank PO job after doing BSc Vocational
  15. Can I get Voice process job in Wipro with 43% in B.Com having completed from a Private University?
  16. Which course should I do after doing 2 months course in Software Testing so that I could pursue my career in Testing field? Do I need to do MCA, MSc IT?
  17. Is it a barrier to pursue MBA if working in BPO?
  18. Whether improving English is necessary to join training process of Infosys BPO? -- [New]
7th November 2011, 01:16 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Job in BPO voice process after completing B.Com Vocational Computers with 68%?

dear friend,

if you don't comfortable with BPO voice process then just leave that.
if you feel comfortable with NON-voice then just go and join any tech support jobs.
its good or you can join in any place as management trainee also.
so
best of luck.
7th November 2011, 01:31 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Job in BPO voice process after completing B.Com Vocational Computers with 68%?

dear friend,

if you don't comfortable with BPO voice process then just leave that.
if you feel comfortable with NON-voice then just go and join any tech support jobs.
its good or you can join in any place as management trainee also.
so
best of luck.
12th November 2011, 11:25 AM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Sir,I am uma i completed my MCA this year am interested to work in google so ... for 2 years and Been with Microsoft Office and Outlook Process In Convergy's. .... hi iam done with my graduation B.sc computers,would like to join google,plz ... Hi, I have been working in BPO for more than 5-1/2 years, now i want to join in Google. ...
2nd January 2014, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

I am perusing BBA,and i have good knowledge of English.But i have never done any job in BPO and i like to do it now,is it possible for me?
7th October 2014, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

I have completed m.com and icwa(inter).right now i amworking in a nbfc company in branch operation with experience of three years.presently i want to change the field and willing to work in bpo(non voice).am i taking a right decision???
Please suggest
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?