29th July 2014, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in BSc Agriculture after doing HSC Vocational

I done the hsc vocational now I want to admision to bsc agriculture now what can I do ?

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is needed in HSC board to take admission in BSc Agriculture in a government college?
  2. In which colleges I can get admission for B.Sc in Agriculture having scored 51% in HSC?
  3. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get admission in BSc Agriculture college after passing HSc Maharashtra board
  5. How to get admission in BSc IT? I have got 48% in HSC
  6. Information about BSc Agriculture? I have completed BSc with 1159
  7. How to get BSc Agriculture seat after scoring 50% marks in HSc?
  8. Can I get admission in BSc after securing 52% in HSC as aggregate? Which colleges allow me for admission?
  9. How to take admission in MSc agriculture after completing BSc in Microbiology
  10. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  11. How to take admission in BSc agriculture after completing 12th?
  12. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  13. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  14. Can I get a seat in Maharashtra agriculture college after scoring 81.3% in HSC?
  15. How can I take admission in BSc IT after HSc? I am doing HSc with commerce stream and maths and statistics
  16. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  17. Eligibility for EAMCET exam if studied in Gujarat and native place is Andhra Pradesh?
  18. Can I take admission in Bsc Agriculture after passing 12th with 50%?
15th September 2014, 05:53 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to take admission in BSc Agriculture after doing HSC Vocational

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I done the hsc vocational now I want to admision to bsc agriculture now what can I do ?
No you are not eligible for B.Sc Agriculture after 12th standard vocational stream. Only 12th standard with science stream students are eligible to apply for B.Sc Agriculture course.

Eligibility Criteria:-

► The basic educational qualification required to apply for the B.Sc Agriculture course is 12th in science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Biology from recognized university.

► The minimum marks required for qualification is 50% and relaxation will be applicable for reserved category students.

► The admission process is mainly depends on the entrance exam conducted by the respective university. The applicants are allotted to different colleges according to their score in the entrance test.

Career Options for Vocational Students:-

► Bachelor of Arts
► Bachelor of Commence
► Bachelor of Business Administration.
► Bachelor Bank Management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?