7th July 2020, 06:12 PM
SK L C

Am I eligible for banking entrance like IBPO and IBPS after completion AMIE?

Dear Sir, am I eligible for the banking sector like IBPO & IBPS exam after AMIE? And, how we confirm it whether we are eligible in those exams or not? And, when to apply for these entrance exams?

9th July 2020, 12:08 PM
Edu_tech

Default Re: Am I eligible for banking entrance like IBPO and IBPS after completion AMIE?

Yes, you can apply for banking sector exams as AMIE holders are equivalent to BE/B.Tech or engineering graduates.
As AIME is recognised by all State Governments, Central Government, AICTE, UPSC etc., even you can appear for IES, UPSC, GATE exams and other government exams conducted for all graduates where B.Tech/BE equivalent degree is mentioned.
Banking applications forms start releasing from July for different posts, so you can check regularly for notification or updates on their official websites. Usually, bank PO application releases in the month of August/September.
9th July 2020, 06:38 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for banking entrance like IBPO and IBPS after completion AMIE?

Yes, you can appear in IBPO and IBPS after completion AMIE.
You only need a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised University to appear in IBPO and IBPS exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?