23rd October 2015, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study MS in Germany after completion of AMIE course?

Hello All,
I am an AMIE Mechanical student. I would like to do MS in Germany after completing my course. So kindly tell me am I eligible or not after my AMIE? Thanks in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  2. Which exam do I have to write for MS after completion of B.Tech? Which universities are good to study in Germany?
  3. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package?
  5. After completion of B.Com am I eligible for AMIE?
  6. Is it beneficial to pursue Masters degree in Germany if completed Bachelors from Bangladesh? Expenses to study in Germany?
  7. How can I study MS in Germany with scholarship? Percentage required to study with scholarship?
  8. Am I eligible to do MSc in Germany after scoring 56.25%? Is there any other way to do MS in Germany?
  9. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Electronics Engineering in Germany?
  10. Would I get any stay-fund from universities while I will be pursuing MS course with biotech stream in Germany? What are the job opportunities available in Germany after completion of my course?
  11. Detailed information about B.E. programme in Germany for 22 years old Advanced Level Electrical Technician?
  12. How to study masters education in germany?
  13. Am I eligible for GATE if done AMIE years back?
  14. How to apply for bank after completing AMIE?
  15. Is it possible to study MBBS in Germany for free?
  16. Am I eligible to study PhD in Germany if secured 54% in B.Sc(Chemistry) and 61.2% in M.Sc?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission in best universities of Germany for MS after completion of my BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Am I eligible for AMIE? I am studying in engineering
30th October 2015, 09:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MS in Germany after completion of AMIE course?

Yes, you are eligible to study MS course in Germany after completion of AMIE course. Since, AMIE course is considered as equivalent to B.E/B.Tech course, definitely you are eligible to pursue MS in Germany. To get admission in MS course in German Universities, you need to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examinations to prove your English Language Proficiency skills. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to MS course in German Universities.
26th June 2018, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MS in Germany after completion of AMIE course?

Hello All,

I have completed AMIE in Mechanical Engineering and would like to pursue MS in Germany.

I would like to know whether AMIE is accepted and considered as equivalent to Bachelors in Germany?

Is there anyone who is pursuing or has completed MS in Germany after AMIE?

Please revert if you have any information.

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Ashlesha
26th June 2018, 12:59 AM
ramgudeashlesha

Hello All,

I have completed AMIE in Mechanical Engineering and would like to pursue MS in Germany.

I want to know whether German Universities accept and recognize AMIE as equivalent to Bachelors in Germany?

Please let me know if someone is pursuing or has completed MS in Germany after AMIE?

Thanks in advance.
Ashlesha
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?