21st April 2013, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to become a guest lecturer in engineering college in Kerala?

hii,

I have completed B-tech in CS with 63% in 2012. Now I am taking tuition for B-tech students.
I am interested in teaching. How to apply for the post of guest lecturer in engg. colleges in kerala?
Am I eligble?

Related Questions:
  1. Information about part time PhD in Mathematics for person working as Guest Lecturer for Maths?
  2. Can I apply for correspondence PhD in Maths programme in Tamil Nadu or Kerala if completed M.Phil from Madras University being a lecturer?
  3. Am I eligible for the post of guest lecturer at any Government or Non Government College after passing MSc in Food Nutrition?
  4. Am I eligible as a Guest Lecturer in Arts college after completing MS9IT) and M.Phil CS degree?
  5. Am I eligible for lecturer in any engineering college after completing MCA -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible for work as lecturer in engineering college in Tamilnadu?
  7. MCA degree holder is eligible for NET/SET to work as Lecturer in college? Kerala SET is conducted for Computers?
  8. How to take part time M.Tech while working as Sr lecturer in mechanical engineering
  9. Can I be eligible for lecturer post in B.Ed college after qualifying B.A with 49%?
  10. Is MSc research in chemistry eligible as a lecturer in Technical College of engineering?
  11. How to get a job of as Lecturer in a senior college on the basis of my engineering degree?
  12. What is the life of a guest lecturer in west bengal college?
  13. Am I eligible for lecturer in computer science in private college of Poytechnic?
  14. Details on Mechanical Engineering seat availability for Engineering Colleges in Kerala? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges
  16. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  17. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  18. How to be eligible to become a lecturer in government based institution?
13th July 2013, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a guest lecturer in engineering college in Kerala?

I am a Btech Graduate and having experience of 6 years in Overseas now I want to relocate to kerala (calicut) and do lecture job in engineering colleges. Am I eligible for that? Kindly provide your valuable feed back.
16th July 2013, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a guest lecturer in engineering college in Kerala?

I'ma BTech graduate in CSE with 75% marks and 1.5 years industrial experience. Am I eligible to get a lecturer post in any engineering college in Kerala?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?