27th December 2012, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

How to be eligible to become a lecturer in government based institution?

I like to know the details, how far i am eligible to become a lecturer in a govt based institution or college as a permanent staff. what are the exams should i write? or is there any possibilties without giving a written exam how can i attend the interview and get through into a govt. based college/institution as a lecturer.Please help

Related Questions:
17th January 2013, 06:02 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to be eligible to become a lecturer in government based institution?

Master’s degree is the basic qualification required. Such candidates should qualify NET for a permanent lecturer post. Minimum 55% marks in PG are required to attend this test. NET qualified candidates can apply for a job through the corresponding institute portal. Employment portals also contain details on job opportunities.
2nd March 2013, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to be eligible to become a lecturer in government based institution?

I am Pavithra pursuing civil engineering.i was interested to become a lecturer in government college.what are the exams i have to write? how to prepare for it?no one is for me to guide.so help me seniors.
14th June 2013, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

now I'm working in private polytechnic college., how can I change my position into a government aided staff..?
24th September 2013, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

how to get permenant lecturer in polytechnique college
25th September 2013, 09:20 AM
SRUTHY SUKESAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I like to know the details, how far i am eligible to become a lecturer in a govt based institution or college as a permanent staff. what are the exams should i write? or is there any possibilties without giving a written exam how can i attend the interview and get through into a govt. based college/institution as a lecturer.Please help
You must have a post graduation degree such Msc or MA and must qualify csir net exam or ugc net exam. so that u can be applied for government colleges as an assistant proffesor post
28th February 2014, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

currently i am doing my M.E course in computer science.....i ll finish the course in 2 months...i am interested to become a lecturer in govt college....how can i prepare for that...what should i do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?