28th July 2012, 03:11 AM
nikothi

Am I eligible to become a Pilot being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering?

iam studying mechanical engineering 2nd
can i have a chance to become a pilot?

Related Questions:
  1. Will there be any criteria to join IAF after completion of Graduation being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA, M.Sc and ME being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Internship or training programme for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering 2nd year pursuing candidate?
  4. What courses should I do to pursue MS in abroad being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Syllabus to prepare for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  6. How to become a Pilot in Air Force being a candidate pursuing B.Sc 2nd year in Fire & Safety?
  7. How to start preparation for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. How to join Air Force as a Pilot? I am pursuing mechanical engineering in 3rd year
  9. Am I eligible for Pilot course after pursuing B.Tech final year ECE?
  10. Am I eligible for IPS Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  11. Am I eligible to do Summer Internship in NTPC being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech course in Electrical Engineering? Required procedure for this?
  12. Am I eligible to get Scholarship being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech and secured 75% in first year of B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to appear in CDS entrance exam being a student of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  14. Career opportunities in Public Sector for me being a candidate pursuing 2nd year B.Tech in Mechanical? Information regarding IES Exam?
  15. Can I join NASA being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in Mechanical stream?
  16. Can I be eligible for NDA Exam being a candidate pursuing 1st year of Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Is there any chance to get admission in top German universities for MS course in automobile engineering? I am a 2nd year student pursuing my B.Tech in mechanical engineering at BITS, Pilani. What I can do from now on to improve my chances?
  18. How to join Air force as a Pilot? I am pursuing my engineering
28th July 2012, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a Pilot being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering?

am i aligible to become a pil?ot being candidate of b.sc(math-hons)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?