1st November 2015, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to become a teacher of science, maths and arts if I have completed B.Tech and B.Ed course?

Am I eligible to become a teacher of science, maths and arts if I have completed B.Tech and B.Ed course? Can you please let me know the minimum qualification which is required for getting the job? Awaiting for your answer soon.

Thanks!

2nd November 2015, 10:55 AM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a teacher of science, maths and arts if I have completed B.Tech and B.Ed course?

You are eligible for becoming teacher in Government schools or Primary schools right after that appearing exam of CTET(Central Teacher Eligibility Test).

Age must be in between 21 to 30 years.

If you want to become lecturer in college then you need to have Post graduation degree in any field.

You must need to have appear NET exam (National Eligibility Test).You must have at least 55% marks for General/OBC & 50% marks for SC.

You have also qualified in PhD. to become lecturer in any university.
2nd November 2015, 12:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a teacher of science, maths and arts if I have completed B.Tech and B.Ed course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to become a teacher of science, maths and arts if I have completed B.Tech and B.Ed course? Can you please let me know the minimum qualification which is required for getting the job? Awaiting for your answer soon.

Thanks!
Yes, you are eligible for teacher but you should qualify in School Service exam.

If you have completed bachelor degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for West Bengal School Service Commission exam.

Only Indian citizenship candidate are eligible for this exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 40 years.
2nd November 2015, 10:54 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

As you have completed bachelor of technology as well as bachelor of education course, you can apply for the following exams to become a Teacher in state or central government schools:

1. State Teacher Eligibility Test.

2. Central Teacher Eligibility Test conducted by CBSE.

You can appear for the both exams because now it is necessary to clear these exams in order to become teacher in government schools. Once you clear any of these exams, you can become teacher of science, maths in any government school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?