7th November 2011, 09:41 PM
mulkaraaj

Am i eligible for campus selection if I had to repeat the 6th semester due to lack of attendence?

i am engg. student of branch computer science.i was detained in 6th sem due to lack of attandence.i have to repeat 6th sem.am i still eligible for campus selection or what are the other options for me.my engg. will be completed in 2013.please help.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be eligible to attend the campus interviews of Wipro, Accenture and Infosys after scoring 65% marks till 6th semester?
  2. If I have scored 1st class in 6th semester and distinction in rest all of the semesters then do I satisfy the criteria for campus interview in MNC's?
  3. Am I eligible for campus placements with 80% in 10th,12th and 70% in B.E?
  4. Eligibility to attend Cognizant Off-Campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 74% in 10th, 62% in 12th and 63% till 6th semester of B.E.?
  5. How should i prepare for off campus and on campus placements? I am a B.Tech 6th semester student
  6. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  7. Am I eligible for HCL campus selection?
  8. Am I eligible for campus selection? I have 10th passed student
  9. Am I eligible for campus selection after scoring 74% in 10th and 58.5% in 12th
  10. Am I eligible to attend IBM On-Campus Interview if secured 85% in 10th, 77% in 12th and 62% till 6th semester of B.Tech?
  11. Am I eligible for Infosys campus placements with 81.4% in 10th, 62.2% in 12th and 74.9% in 6th semester?
  12. Am I eligible for TCS having secured 58.2% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 64% upto 6th semester of my B.E.?
  13. Selection Procedure in Accenture On-campus Drive for MCA student?
  14. Whether 10th percentage is considerable for Accenture On-Campus Interview? Am I eligible to attend this Interview if secured 54% in 10th, 88% in 12th and 6.92 CGPA till 6th semester of B.Tech?
  15. How to apply for off-campus placement for 6th semester B.Tech student? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility to attend Wipro On-Campus Drive for a candidate with 80% in 10th, 75% in 12th and 5.9 CGPA till 6th semester of B.E.? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible for TCS campus placements after failing in 6th semester?
  18. Am I eligible for campus placement with 58% in B.Tech till 6th semester?
8th November 2011, 08:29 AM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am i eligible for campus selection if I had to repeat the 6th semester due to lack of attendence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulkaraaj View Post
i am engg. student of branch computer science.i was detained in 6th sem due to lack of attandence.i have to repeat 6th sem.am i still eligible for campus selection or what are the other options for me.my engg. will be completed in 2013.please help.
Dear Friend,

To sit in the camping for job you should need all your back log clear.Before clearing any of the back log you will not be able to appear in any interview.

As you are in the 3rd year of engineering course so first complete your course so with good marks and then apply for job or sit in any on campus or off campus interview.

Best Wishes....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?