7th November 2011, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Are the application forms for AIEEE available now? If yes then how can we register?

is the application form aieee available now? if so where shoul i go to register?

8th November 2011, 06:57 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Are the application forms for AIEEE available now? If yes then how can we register?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is the application form aieee available now? if so where shoul i go to register?

Availability of AIEEE Application Forms

AIEEE forms are not available as yet in the market and there is no update on the release date of AIEEE forms by the CBSE as yet..

The forms are generally available in the month of December..

You can avail the forms from your nearest Syndicate Bank Branch or your nearby book depots..

The form for B.Tech costs Rs 450/- and the exam is generally conducted in the last week of April though in 2011..the exam was conducted on 1st May,2011..

For more updates and the release date for AIEEE forms..keep checking the following site.. Click Here

Eligibility Criteria :-

1) You must be a 12th pass out with 50% or above as aggregate in Physics,Chemistry and Maths in 12th boards..

2) You can appear for the exam only 3 times..once in the year of passing of 12th and in the next two consecutive years after that..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
8th November 2011, 08:12 AM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Default Re: Are the application forms for AIEEE available now? If yes then how can we register?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friend,

No the forms of All India Engineering Entrance Examination is not available now.The notification regarding the form and the examination will come in the 2nd week or 3rd week of December.The last date of submission of the form will be 3rd week of January.

The application can be online or offline.

For more deatiail you can log on to the official website of AIEEE.

http://www.aieee.nic.in

Best Wishes....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?