30th July 2012, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for CSIR NET examination after scoring 54.3% marks in MSc?

Am I Eligible for CSIR NET examination as I have 54.3% marks in M.Sc.? After that I have done my M. tech. and got 70% marks.Kindly response to my question.

8th August 2012, 07:04 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for CSIR NET examination after scoring 54.3% marks in MSc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I Eligible for CSIR NET examination as I have 54.3% marks in M.Sc.? After that I have done my M. tech. and got 70% marks.Kindly response to my question.
To apply for CSIR NET examination you have to complete your M.sc degree course with minimum 55% marks from a recognised University. You have to complete your M.sc degree in any one of the following subjects:

## Chemical Sciences
## Earth Sciences
## Life Sciences
## Mathematical Sciences
## Physical Sciences.

This examination is conducted for the recruitment of lectureship and Junior Research Fellowships.

You have to attained the age of 19 years to apply for this examination, But your age should not be more than 28 years for JRF.

Only M.sc degree is needed for eligibility criteria and you have scored less marks in your M.sc degree course, so i think you are not eligible for this examination. If you want to confirm then you can contact the concerned department they guide your properly and for more details you can visit the official website.

http://csirhrdg.res.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?